As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure for more info.
Heartbreaks are part of life, but they are tough to manage. Sometimes after a breakup you might start reminiscing about the “good times” and going through your phone looking at positive memories. And you might even start to miss him or think about texting him. Can you relate?
Be careful. Because you are in a very vulnerable state after a break up and your heartbreak will have you in a more emotional state. Before you text or re-initiate contact that might pull you back into a relationship you don’t really want to be in, you need to really check in whether he is really worth it!
To help, I have put together some of my favorite quotes. These have helped me stay grounded during a breakup and not get back together with the wrong person.
He’s Not Worth It Quotes
- “I had my bad-boy moment in my teens. I’ll never do that again. It wasn’t pleasant, and I learned my lesson. It was sexy and mysterious, and it’s like, ‘Look how cool they are,’ but it’s just not worth it. He was lying to me and accusing me of cheating – but then I realized he was the one cheating.” Jessica Biel
- “Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.” – M. Kathleen Casey
- “Sometimes you need to just delete his number and move on…next!” –Anonymous
- “If someone does not want me, it is not the end of the world. But if I do not want me, the world is nothing but endings.” – Nayyirah Waheed
- “I mean, I hope you’re happy, but the sky is still the sky without you, and I’m not surprised by that anymore.” – Caitlyn Siehl
- “You can love a monster, it can even love you back, but that doesn’t change its nature.” – Eliza Crewe
- “It is so hard to leave – until you leave. And then it is the easiest goddamned thing in the world.”- John Green
- “I’ve definitely had the experience where I was pursuing someone for a long time that I just obviously did not connect with, so I was always, kind of altering myself for her, But then you realize it’s just not worth it. What’s the point?” Logan Lerman
- “If you need to fight over a guy, he’s not worth it. Go for someone who’s waiting for you.” — K.A. Tucker
- “Independent girls who don’t accept BS will have a harder time settling, and that is okay. We tend to want to find someone who is worth our time because guess what we don’t need anyone we just want someone that’s worth it. At the end of the day we are going to choose love, respect, compassion and good treatment over any money a man could give, and we are not going to accept bad vibes. Know the difference!”-Hopal Green
Signs He Is NOT Worth Your Time!
In this video, Lexi drops some knowledge bombs to help you understand if he is worth or not worth your time.
If you have read this far, you should definitely watch this video!
Breakups are not easy. But sometimes they are definitely for the best – can you relate?
And usually there is a reason you are evening thinking about breaking up. If he is not worth it, it may be time to accept that and move on.
Hopefully the above quotes and video have caused you to consider your situation and decide what is best for you. I hope these quotes give you the strength to break up with your man if that is the best thing for yourself and your relationship.
Related: Most Romantic Quotes about True Love