As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure for more info.
Love is a feeling that should last forever, right? When you love someone, you feel that he/she will be with you for your entire life. When love enters your life, it has to flow even when you discover flaws within your loved ones.
Is there anything better than when you are in love and feeling like you are going to love this person forever?
We think not! Even if things end up not working out, enjoy the moments of your life when you feel like this. We have gathered our favorite quotes to capture this mood and feeling. We hope you enjoy them.
Our Favorite I Will Always Love You Quotes
1. “There is no pretending”,Jace said with absolute clarity.”I love you,and I will love you until I die,and if there’s a life after that,I’ll love you then.”
She caught her breath.He had said it-the words there was no going back from.”– Cassandra Clare
2. “How do you know when it’s over?”
“Maybe when you feel more in love with your memories than with the person standing in front of you.”– Gunnar Ardelius
3. “I didn’t just love him…I needed him. Not in some desperate “you complete me” sort of way. No, Vincent didn’t make me whole. He improved me. Something about him—something I didn’t understand—had a way of amplifying the good in my nature while muting the bad. He was a catalyst for my soul. I didn’t need him in order to exist…I needed him in order to be a better me.”– Angela N. Blount
4. “I hope that someday when I am gone, someone, somewhere, picks my soul up off of these pages and thinks, “I would have loved her.”– Nicole Lyons
5. “Words that should cross your lips with ease: thank you, love you, sorry, please.”– Richelle E. Goodrich
6. “I am awake and yet I dream. You can be the realist and I can be the dreamer. When our worlds collide one day, I will show you another dimension of life that most dare not to believe in. This world exists just as much as the tangible one. This is where I will always love you.”– Karen A. Baquiran
7. “I do know that I fell in love with the moment of falling in love and I wanted to keep that moment alive forever, at the expense of all those moments to follow.”– Craig Clevenger
8. “Something I’d like to be perfect at? … Loving you,’ I said. The words climbed from my mouth. ‘I’d want to be perfect at loving you.”– Markus Zusak
9. “Loving you has been worse than an addiction to drugs.
At least I don’t have the drugs c r a w l i n g into my bed at night.”– LeAnne Mechelle
10. “We only had a couple of ways for people to hate us on ‘X-Files,’ including still writing actual fan letters. Now people can instantly tell you, ‘Oh my God, I love you,’ or ‘Oh my God, you are the worst person on the planet.’ They actually had to hate you enough or love you enough to write a letter, put a stamp on it and send it.”– Jeffrey Bell
11. “Immature love says: ‘I love you because I need you.’ Mature love says ‘I need you because I love you.”– Erich Fromm
12. “Unconditional love really exists in each of us. It is part of our deep inner being. It is not so much an active emotion as a state of being. It’s not ‘I love you’ for this or that reason, not ‘I love you if you love me.’ It’s love for no reason, love without an object.”– Ram Dass
13. “Liza, I love you more than any words can say. You have made me a complete person. You are everything to me. And I cannot think of living life without you. And I love you forever.”– David Gest
14. “No one’s body is up for comment. No matter how small, how curvy, how round, how flat. If you love you, then I love you.”– Shonda Rhimes
14. “I believe in choosing your words very carefully. It’s funny: I’ll get comments like, ‘Oh I love you. You don’t care; you have no filter.’ On the contrary, I absolutely have a filter, because I understand decorum, and my objective is not to upset people.”– Iliza Shlesinger
15. “If you say, I love you, then you have already fallen in love with language, which is already a form of break up and infidelity.”– Jean Baudrillard
16. “There are better people in the world, do not let the worst do the worst to you, you deserve the best in life.”– Michael Bassey
17. “Loving someone can be hard at times. You risk a lot when you love – your heart and soul, at the least. Love is the most important and most rewarding investment you can make in another person.”– J.E.B. Spredemann
18. “If Loving Was Easy, Everyone Would Be Loving It.”– Syed Sharukh
19. “I need a day with you, then another. I need an infinite amount of last days with you because none of them, no matter what we do, will be good enough to encapsulate how much I love you.”– Caroline George
20. “Dad used to say if you love someone, let them go. I don’t agree with him. If you really love someone, I think you have to take them back.”– Caroline George
21. “Our lips were for each other and our eyes were full of dreams. We knew nothing of travel and we knew nothing of loss. Ours was a world of eternal spring, until the summer came.”– Roman Payne
22. “When we were born, nobody gave us a lesson on how to breathe—we just did. The same thing happens with love. Nobody tells you how to love—we just do.”– Connor Chalfant
23. “Loving someone is a full time commitment. Use that time wisely. Cherish the high points and fight hard to conquer the challenges. No one said love would be easy, but it is dam sure worth it.”– Carlos Wallace
24. “You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.”– Dr Seuss
25. “I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you, so intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand, so intimate that when I fall asleep your eyes close.”– Pablo Neruda
26. “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.”– Lao Tzu
27. “Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.”– Robert A. Heinlein
28. “There is nothing I would not do for those who are really my friends. I have no notion of loving people by halves, it is not my nature.”– Jane Austern
29. “I think the things about being with someone and knowing someone so well is that the things you love about them, you always will. The things that drive you crazy will always drive you crazy about them.”– Elizabeth Rodriguez
30. “I think the nice thing about ‘Doctor Who’ is whether people like it or don’t like it, somewhere, someone loves you and will always love you – and the more everyone hates you, the more they’ll love you.”– Peter Capaldi
31. “It’s not easy to sit down and open yourself up and say, ‘This is how much I love you,’ you know? It’s scary to do that.”– Jason Isbell
32. “I think it’s not really difficult to write about love. We’ve been saying the same thing over and over for so many years. But it depends on how honest it is and how good you make it feel. You can say ‘I love you’ in a trillion ways, and it can always sound different or feel different.”– Babyface
33. “Mom, I love you. I love you, and our lives are gonna change. We don’t have to struggle no more.”– Andy Ruiz Jr
34. “Even in the deepest love relationship – when lovers say ‘I love you’ to each other – we don’t really know what we’re saying, because language isn’t equal to the complexity of human emotions.”– Duane Michals
35. “I’ve never fallen in love right off the bat. I get scared to say I love you too soon because it means so much. It means you’re not seeing an end to things.”– Leighton Meester
36. “I think singing and acting go hand in hand. Take an R&B singer: one song says, ‘I love you,’ the next is, ‘Baby, don’t leave me’, the next is, ‘If you leave me I don’t care.’ You have to drop in and out of different perspectives.”– Ice T
37. “Don’t just love a person for the image, idea or concept of them, but love them for every fantastically weird and twisted details that makes them up.”– Lauren klarfeld
38. “Some days I wonder if I stopped writing about him, if I’d love him a little less.”– Dominic Riccitello
39. “I am not sure that you can be taught how to love. In many ways it is innate – just watch and see what small child effortlessly does. But you can be invited to it and reminded of it.”– Rasheed Ogunlaru
40. “I love you because that piece that remains is worth the whole and I love you by the exclusion of the other lost pieces.”– Erri De Luca
Video: I Will always Love You
As we all know, Whitney Houston was a legend. This is one of her most touching and popular songs.
This is definitely worth a watch!
In conclusion, true love exists and you should not be misguided by someone who had a bad experience about love. The best thing is to take your time before falling in love, to avoid being vulnerable and landing on someone who does not love you back.
Love also fades and it should be renewed now and then by expressing your feeling about how you love your partner or family with the above quotes and you will be guaranteed a long-lasting love.