As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure for more info.
A dragon is a huge, serpentine, and heroic creature that appears In numerous folktales of cultures around The world. It is believed that dragons vary by region, but in The western world, these creatures have been depicted as horned, winged four-legged, and with The capabilities of breathing fire. In The eastern cultures, dragons are wingless, four-legged, and serpentine animals with great intelligence.
Dragons symbolize potent and also auspicious powers, having control over rainfall, water, floods, and typhoons. Moreover, they are a symbol of strength, power as well as good luck for worthy people in The East Asian culture.
Within you, there is an additional Being of Angelic Realms that has dedicated itself to you and that is your Personal Dragon. It is dedicated to accompanying you In your incarnations, that is, by working side by aside as well as coordinating with your Guardian Angel. Maybe, you are a Master and working tirelessly to achieve your dreams, but imagine What you could achieve if you awoke your dragon. Below is a collection of quotes about dragons that will successfully inspire you to act accordingly and live your dreams.
1. “I believe In everything until it’s disproved. So I believe In fairies, The myths, dragons. It all exists, even if it’s In your mind. Who’s to say that dreams and nightmares aren’t as real as The here and now?”– John Lennon
2. “For a lot of people, ‘Dungeons & Dragons’ has been a hard thing to describe. I can’t tell you how many social environments I’ve been In where I say, ‘I play ‘D&D,” and a bunch of normies will be like, ‘How does The game even work? What’s that like?’ I didn’t have anything to really describe It that didn’t make me sound like a crazy person.”– Mathew Mercer
3. “Confidence is like a dragon where, for every head cut off, two more heads grow back.”– Criss Jami
4. “I desired dragons with a profound desire. Of course, I In my timid body did not wish to have them in The neighborhood. But The world that contained even The imagination of Fáfnir was richer and more beautiful, at whatever The cost of peril.”– J.R.R Tolkien
5. “Can’t anyone ever start a fight without all The posturing and cheesy Bond-villain threats? It’s not that hard. Here, let me demonstrate.” And he smashed a fist into Colin’s nose.”– Julie Kagawa
6. “And Annie showed me how ailanthus trees grow under subway and sewer gratings, stretching toward The sun, making shelter in The summer, she said, laughing, for The small dragons that live under The streets.”– Nancy Garden
7. “When a Dragon, an Elf, and a Human walk into a bar, The Human is always going to be The punch line.”– Bryan Fields
8. “Fairy tales do not give The child his first idea of bogey. What fairy tales give The child is his first clear idea of The possible defeat of bogey. The baby has known The dragons intimately ever since he had an imagination. What The fairy tale provides for him is a St. George to kill The dragon.”– G. K Chesterton
9. “Imagine a land where people are afraid of dragons. It is a reasonable fear: dragons possess a number of qualities that make being afraid of them a very commendable response. Things like their terrible size, their ability to spout fire, or to crack boulders into splinters with their massive talons. In fact, The only terrifying quality that dragons do not possess is that of existence.”– David Whiteland
10. “You can rescue a woman from a dragon because you can slay The dragon. But you can’t rescue a woman from herself.”– Laura Schlessinger
11. “When this dragon is rising, be careful, he probably be craving for his hunt.”– Devashsish Shrivastava
12. “Our deepest fears are like dragons guarding our deepest treasures.”– Rainer Maria Rilke
13. “Vision, even for a dragon, is woefully unreliable. What you can see with great clarity may not be real; What you cannot see may be The ultimate reality.”– TA Barron
14. “No, I wouldn’t want to live In a world without dragons, as I would not want to live In a world without magic, for that is a world without mystery or faith.”– R. A. Salvatore
15. “He who fights too long against dragons becomes a dragon himself; and if you gaze too long into The abyss, The abyss will gaze into you.”– Friedrich Nietsche
16. “And What lesson can we draw from Volantene history?”
“If you want to conquer The world, you best have dragons.”– George R.R. Martin
17. “I desired dragons with a profound desire. Of course, I In my timid body did not wish to have them in The neighborhood. But The world that contained even The imagination of Fafnir was richer and more beautiful, at whatever The cost of peril.”– J.R.R Tolkien
18. “True dragons are among The Universe’s most perfect beings. This is a useful bit of information. Squirrel It away like a nugget of Fafnir’s gold; take It out and burnish It now and then as we proceed.”– Shawn MacKenzie
19. “Just because The devil gave them The gift of speech doesn’t mean you’re talking to anything more than a mostly undomesticated predator.”– Patrick Ness
20. “Do not dare pass through these charred branches. Those who do are never seen again, for The woods beyond are haunted by a great dragon with four wings and The fire of Heaven burning In its eyes.”– A.J Sky
21. “I would play my Dungeons and dragons songs and watch people’s eyes glaze over, and then I would start joking around between songs, and all of a sudden people were lighting up and engaging.”– Josh Tillman
22. “As a little girl, I didn’t like stories about little girls. I liked stories about dragons and beasts and princes and princesses and fear and terror and The Four Musketeers and almost anything other than nice little girls making moral decisions about whether to tell The teacher about what The other little girl did or did not do.”– A. S. Byatt
23. “Noble dragons don’t have friends. The nearest they can get to The idea is an enemy who is still alive.”– Terry Pratchett
24. “The hunger of dragons is slow to wake, but hard to sate.”– Ursula K. Le Guin
25. “You should never engage a dragon In conversation as they are inveterate liars and masters of deception, though if you’re actually talking to a dragon, you’re most likely toast anyway.”– John Stephens
26. “A dragon’s heart burns fiercely, even in The face of evil.”– S. G. Rogers
27. “Challenge is a dragon with a gift In its mouth. Tame The dragon and The gift is yours.”– Noela Evans
28. “Jealousy, that dragon which slays love under The pretence of keeping It alive.”– Havelock Ellis
29. “Sleeping on a dragon’s hoard with greedy, dragonish thoughts In his heart, he had become a dragon himself.”– C. S. Lewis
30. “Once a man has seen a dragon In flight, let him stay at home and tend his garden In content, someone had written once, for this wide world has no greater wonder.”– George R.R. Martin
31. “It was sad to see someone who has killed and caged so many dragons out there, die because of their own demons that they held inside.”– Akshay Vasu
32. “Perhaps I am a foolish, fond old dragon who never learns from his own mistakes. But I have to believe that The humans and The dragons are capable of living together. I have to hope that The impossible can be possible. I have to trust in The boy and hope for The best…”– Cressida Cowell
33. “The problem with dragons is that everyone uses them. All The time. When that happens, they become commonplace. A lot of people think you can just throw them into a story and suddenly whatever you’re writing is 28% cooler. But that doesn’t work. All that does is make dragons into some boring cliche.”– Patrick Rothfuss
34. “Whenever you talk about Chinese dragons, emperors, palaces, concubines – they conjure up a whole colonial argle-bargle that has nothing to do with historical reality.”– Ken Liu
35. “I always wanted to ride a dragon myself, so I decided to do this for a year In my imagination.”– Cornelia Funke
36. “One does not need The size of a dragon to have The soul of a dragon.”– Robin Hobb
37. “I’m kind of honored to be a dragon lady. The dragon is a very powerful, mythical animal.”– Yoko Ono
38. “Here be dragons to be slain, here be rich rewards to gain; / If we perish in The seeking, why, how small a thing is death.”– Dorothy L. Sayers.
39. “You can’t map a sense of humor. Anyway, What is a fantasy map but a space beyond which There Be Dragons? On The Discworld, we know that There Be dragons Everywhere. They might not all have scales and forked tongues, but they Be Here all right, grinning and jostling and trying to sell you souvenirs.”– Terry Pratchett
40. “How much do you know about dragons?”
“They’re big, scaly, four-legged creatures with wings who terrorized villages until a virgin was offered as a sacrifice.”
He smiled again. “I do miss The virgins.”– Katie MacAlister
41. “Slay that dragon once, and he will never have power over you again.”– Steven Pressfield
42. “A poet can write about a man slaying a dragon, but not about a man pushing a button that releases a bomb.”– W. H. Auden
In conclusion, dragons are superior creatures that are treated with much respect. The best part is that everyone has his/her dragon that can work hand-in-hand if awoken with strength and positivity.
The dragon is a famous expert at cleansing dense and dark energies. Therefore, if you activate your inner dragon by reading the quotes above you can tap into this energy potential!