Whether you know him most as “the Fear Factor guy,” commentator of the UFC, a stand up comedian, or as a highly successful podcast host, Joe Rogan is without a doubt one of the single most influential celebrities of our time. Born in Newark, but raised mostly in Boston, Joe he was a smart athletic guy from day one. Decorated as a four time full-contact Taekwondo state champion in Massachusetts, Joe also won the U.S. Open Taekwondo Championships early at the age 19!
If you’ve seen Fear Factor, then you know he’s a pretty inspirational, positive thinking person who is genuinely concerned about the determination of others. Showing that in every facet of his life by pushing, telling, and overall showing everyone that they can be better than the person they were yesterday.
His podcast “The Joe Rogan Experience” is currently one of the top podcasts in the world with hundreds of millions of downloads per month. He recently signed a high paid deal with Spotify that will give him even broader exposure to a larger audience and this deal with Spotify starts in 2020.
On the Joe Rogan Experience podcast, Joe has invited guests as notable as presidential candidates, scientists, and CEOs, and has also invited people involved with controversial current events, an endless array of popular celebrities, conspiracy theorists, athletes. Truly the list is as endless as it is diverse. And part of the fun is that you never know what you will get – the podcast can be totally different from episode to episode.
On the JRE podcast, Joe skillfully uses his platform to discuss, and shed light on just about everything – from politics, martial arts fighting styles, diets, and health, real current world issues, drugs, life in general, but mostly it’s a lot of laughs, and some seriously deep conversation.
Joe Rogan Quotes
Here are 20 of the most inspirational quotes from all of Joe’s endeavors.
1) “If you ever start taking things too seriously, just remember that we are talking monkeys on an organic spaceship flying through the universe.”
2) “The quicker we all realize that we’ve been taught how to live life by the people that were operating on the momentum of an ignorant past the quicker we can move to a global ethic of community that doesn’t value invented borders or the monopolization of natural resources, but rather the goal of a happier more loving humanity.”
3) “If you looked at the Earth as a living organism as you were flying into L.A; as you’re passing all these beautiful mountains, and you see the ocean ahead, and it all looks so natural, and then you see L.A, and you think ‘well, what the f*ck is that?’ It’s a growth; that’s cancer. Its big, its brown, it stinks, it’s got smoke coming out of it, and it gets bigger every year. It doesn’t matter what you do, its going to keep going. You could knock it down with a hurricane and it just rebuilds. Light it on fire, it rebuilds.”
4) “No matter how civilized we are and how much society has curbed violent behavior. Human beings still have the same genes they had 10,000 years ago. Our bodies are designed to have a certain amount of physical stress and violence in them. We’re designed to run from jaguars and fight to defend our territory.”
5) “What’s interesting about science is that we’re constantly discovering new things about the universe, about ourselves, about our bodies, about diseases, about the possibilities of the future. It’s amazing. Science is one of the coolest things about being a human being – without a doubt.”
6) “Work for that feeling that you have accomplished something… Don’t waste your time on this Earth without making a mark.”
7) “We’re constantly re-evaluating the potential for life. We’re finding it where we didn’t think it could exist, such as volcanic vents and other extreme conditions like under arctic ice. We’re finding life in these incredibly harsh and dynamic conditions, so we’re having to re-evaluate our own ideas of what’s possible on this planet alone.”
8) “By putting yourself in that intense form of stress, it makes regular life more peaceful.”
9) “Having the privilege of sitting down and having 3 hour long uninterrupted conversations with hundreds of brilliant people is an awesome perspective enhancer.”
10) “One of the things that happened is I did a lot of shitty gigs. When you do a bunch of shitty bar gigs you have to get used to people yelling at you, you’re used to thinking on the fly, to dealing with weird situations.”
11) “Kindness is one of the best gifts you can bestow…We know that inherently that feels great.”
12) “Someone else’s success does not equal a failure for you.”
13) “I’ve been inspired by a sh*tload of people in my life so If there’s ever anybody that I can inspire, to me that’s a huge gift. To be able to turn that back around.”
14) “It’s been one of the most important tools for me in personal growth for understanding myself, how I am, and what effect I do have on other people.”
15) “Haters are all failures. It’s 100% across the board. No one who is truly brilliant at anything is a hater.”
16) “The misconception is that standup comics are always on. I don’t know any really funny comics that are annoying and constantly trying to be funny all the time.”
17) “Life is about the pursuit of excellence. That pursuit is probably more exciting to me now more than ever.”
18) “When a ball goes into a net it only means something because we decided it means something. When somebody punches somebody in the face it always means something.”
19) “Greatness and madness are next door neighbors and they often borrow each other’s sugar.”
20) “I think If you were an intelligent life form from another planet, you wouldn’t see individual people, you wouldn’t see housekeepers and limo drivers, and stand up comedians. You wouldn’t see that; you would see mold on a sandwich. I think If you look at us subjectively and the way we’ve always been, it doesn’t matter how much access to info we have, it doesn’t matter how much technological innovation we have, we’re always going to destroy the Earth, cuz I think, one way or another, that’s what we’re supposed to do. That’s our purpose here on earth. We are here to f*ck sh*t up. I think we’re here to eat the sandwich.”
Joe Rogan Video
Here is the most watched interview ever on the Joe Rogan Experience. Elon said many fascinating things during this interview, it’s really quite intense. By the way you can find our awesome collection of Elon Musk Quotes here.
Hope these Joe Rogan Quotes inspired you today!
Since the day he was born Joe has inspired others; always the one to say “you can!” when whoever was at the end of their willpower. This has shown to be the case throughout his life, and into this very day.
Whether it be through his comedy, where he uses laughs to open minds with little tidbits of lucrative information, or on his podcast where he takes a no nonsense approach to getting the answers everyone wants to hear from certain figures; he’s constantly showing us all that the “right path” is always the best (not the easiest.) way to tread.
Though he advocates making your own style, personality, path, etc; Joe is a model for how a lot of people would love to interact with the rest of the world. It’s easy to say positive things to people, but to “walk the walk,” and live the advice he gives is more uncommon than it seems. Personally, every time I see something with him involved, I’m instantly interested because he makes you feel better about life.
In truth, he would likely just tell you to be honest, be yourself, unapologetically, and try to live without regret. Which is as much as the most of us can really hope for. Thanks for reading, and if you want to listen to the podcast, check out: The Joe Rogan Experience
I’m Alice Judy and AnQuotes is a fun hobby for me. We know that everyone loves a great quote and our mission here is simple – to be the best and most interesting quote site in the world! If you have quotes you would like us to cover, please contact us.