Nicholas Sparks is an American film producer, novelist, and screenwriter. Most of Nicholas Charles Sparks’ books have been rated as bestsellers due to their amazing content. Sparks pursued a degree in business finance at the University of Notre Dame but always aspired to be a writer. After struggling in different professions for a long time, he wrote: ” The Notebook” which got him recognized in the movie production companies and big publishing houses.
The Notebook made its way in the bestsellers list and many of his novels that been made into famous movies. Some of his popular work includes ‘The Last Song’, ‘Message in a Bottle’, ‘Dear John’, ‘The Lucky Ones’, ‘The Guardian’, ‘A walk to Remember, ‘Nights in Rodanthe’ and many more. Amazingly, 11 of his novels have been made into films and they have proved to be successful. Altogether, Nicholas Charles Sparks is an author with a great reputation in this modern era. Below is a collection of the most famous quotes from his books and writings.
You can buy his whole collection here – which is an amazing deal if you are a fan!
Nicholas Sparks Quotes
1. “So it’s not gonna be easy. It’s going to be really hard; we’re gonna have to work at this everyday, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, everyday. You and me… everyday.” — Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook
2. “You’re going to come across people in your life who will say all the right words at all the right times. But in the end, it’s always their actions you should judge them by. It’s actions, not words, that matter.”– Nicholas Sparks, The Rescue
3. “Mom says it’s because she has PMS.
Do you even know what that means?
“I’m not a little kid anymore. It means pissed-at- men syndrome.”– Nicholas Sparks, Tha Last Song
4. “And when her lips met mine, I knew that I could live to be a hundred and visit every country in the world, but nothing would ever compare to that single moment when I first kissed the girl of my dreams and knew that my love would last forever.”– Nicholas Sparks, Dear John
5. “In time, the hurt began to fade and it was easier to just let it go. At least I thought it was. But in every boy I met in the next few years, I found myself looking for you, and when the feelings got too strong, I’d write you another letter. But I never sent them for fear of what I might find. By then, you’d gone on with your life and I didn’t want to think about you loving someone else. I wanted to remember us like we were that summer. I didn’t ever want to lose that.”– Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook
6. “I love you, not just for now, but for always, and I dream of the day that you’ll take me in your arms again.”– Nicholas Sparks, Dear John
7. “Dreams are always crushing when they don’t come true. But it’s the simple dreams that are often the most painful because they seem so personal, so reasonable, so attainable. You’re always close enough to touch, but never quite close enough to hold and it’s enough to break your heart.”– Nicholas Sparks, Three Weeks With My Brother
8. “While I sleep, I dream of you, and when I wake, I long to hold you in my arms. If anything, our time apart has only made me more certain that I want to spend my nights by your side, and my days with your heart.”– Nicholas Sparks, Nights in Rodanthe
9. “She was my dream. She made me who I am, and holding her in my arms was more natural to me than my own heartbeat. I think about her all the time. Even now, when I’m sitting here, I think about her. There could never have been another.”– Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook
10. “Every couple needs to argue now and then. Just to prove that the relationship is strong enough to survive. Long-term relationships, the ones that matter, are all about weathering the peaks and the valleys.”– Nicholas Sparks, Safe Haven
11. “I held her close to me with my eyes closed, wonering if anything in my life had ever been this perfect and knowing at the same time that it hadn’t. I was in love, and the feeling was even more wonderful than I ever imagined it could be.”– Nicholas Sparks, A walk to Remember
12. “Thank you for coming into my life and giving me joy, thank you for loving me and receiving my love in return. Thank you for the memories I will cherish forever. But most of all, thank you for showing me that there will come a time when I can eventually let you go.”– Nicholas Sparks, Message in a Bottle
13. “She was struck by the simple truth that sometimes the most ordinary things could be made extraordinary, simply by doing them with the right people…”– Nicholas Sparks, The Lucky One
14. “People want pretty much the same things: They wanted to be happy. Most young people seemed to think that those things lay somewhere in the future, while most older people believed they lay in the past.”– Nicholas Sparks, Nights in Rodanthe
15. “She wasnt exactly sure when it happened. Or even when it started. All she knew for sure was that right here and now, she was falling hard and she could only pray that he was feeling the same way.”– Nicholas Sparks, Safe Haven
16. “I guess what I’m trying to say is that you are there, in everything I am, in everything I’ve ever done, and looking back, I know that I should have told you know much you’ve always meant to me.”– Nicholas Sparks, The Wedding
17. “Knowing there’s one thing I still haven’t told you: I now believe, by the way, that miracles can happen.”– Nicholas Sparks, A walk to Remember
18. “Emotions come and go and can’t be controlled so there’s no reason to worry about them. That in the end, people should be judged by their actions since in the end it was actions that defined everyone.”– Nicholas Sparks, The Last Song
19. “What are we after all our dreams, after all our memories?”– Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook
20. “Love doesn’t mean anything if you’re not willing to make a commitment, and you have to think not only about what you want, but about what he wants. Not just now, but in the future.”– Nicholas Sparks, Safe Haven
21. ” i’m sorry she never got her miracle.
she did get her miracle, Landon, her miracle was you.”– Nicholas Sparks, A walk to Remember
22. “Women want the fairytale. Not all women, of course, but most women grow up dreaming about the kind of man who would risk everything for them, even knowing they might get hurt.”– Nicholas Sparks, True Believer
23. “Things changed, people changed, and the world went rolling along right outside the window.”– Nicholas Sparks, Message in a Bottle
24. “Stories are as unique as the people who tell them, and the best stories are in which the ending is a surprise.”– Nicholas Sparks, The Choice
25. “Love is fragile. And we’re not always its best caretakers. We just muddle through and do the best we can. And hope this fragile thing survives against all odds.”– Nicholas Sparks, The Last Song
26. “Believe me, I’m no romantic, and while I’ve heard all about love at first sight, I’ve never believed in it, and I still don’t. But even so, there was something there, something recognizably real, and I couldn’t look away.”– Nicholas Sparks, Dear John
27. “Life was messy. Always had been and always would be and that was just the way it was, so why bother complaining? You either did something about it or you didn’t, and then you lived with the choice you made.”– Nicholas Sparks, The Best of Me
28. “It’s funny, but have you ever noticed that the more special something is, the more people seem to take it for granted? It’s like they think it won’t ever change. Just like this house here. All it ever needed was a little attention, and it would never have ended up like this in the first place.”– Nicholas Sparks, The Wedding
29. “It is life, I think, to watch the water. A man can learn so many things.”– Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook
30. “You should be kissed everyday, every hour, every minute.”– Nicholas Sparks, The Lucky One
31. “That’s the thing about life. A lot of the time, it isn’t easy at all. We just have to try to make the best of it.”– Nicholas Sparks, Safe Haven
32. “If we’d never met, I think I would have known my life wasn’t complete. And I would have wandered the world in search of you, even if I didn’t know who I was looking for.”– Nicholas Sparks, The Longest Ride
33. “Women are more attuned to feelings than men are, and if they’re not being truthful, more often than not it’s because they think truth might hurt your feelings. But it doesn’t mean they don’t love you.”– Nicholas Sparks, At First Sight
34. “There’s a lot of magic between you too, ain’t no denying that. And magic makes forgettin’ hard.”– Nicholas Sparks, The Best of Me
35. “When I was seventeen, I don’t think I even knew what love was. But when it’s right, it’s right, and you just know it.”– Nicholas Sparks, The Last Song
Video: 10 Nicholas Sparks Movies Ranked from Best to Worst
If you’ve ever found yourself post breakup, eating ice cream, underneath a pile of soggy tissues, watching a sappy romance movie – you’re probably all too familiar with the cinematic works of Nicholas Sparks.
He has written about very romanticized and almost impossible relationship goals. For some they are an ideal, for others an unrealistic goal. Either way, even the haters will admit they are fun and romantic. This video is a great quick review of his top 10 movies!
If you want some non-fiction self help, be sure to check out our As a Man Thinketh Quotes – this book will also help you keep a positive mental focus.
To wrap it up, Nicholas Sparks is a well-known author with incredible work. His books have been amazing and featured in the bestsellers’ list for quite a long time. They have also inspired many and turned them into famous movies.
If you are inspired by Nicholas Sparks or you are looking for something to motivate you and lighten your day, the above quotes are what you are looking for. For most of our readers, we have a hunch you will probably watch one of his movies this week after reading these quotes! And reading them tends to help give you rose colored glasses so you will appreciate your life more this week. Enjoy!
I’m Alice Judy and AnQuotes is a fun hobby for me. We know that everyone loves a great quote and our mission here is simple – to be the best and most interesting quote site in the world! If you have quotes you would like us to cover, please contact us.