People often disagree about many things, but one thing is universal around the world.
A baby smiling is one of the cutest things in the world. It usually makes everyone else smile too. And it doesn’t matter what country you are in, babies always have that effect on people. Newborns and babies can’t speak yet but they can communicate and build bonds with others through their smiles.
If they smile, they can control the world because it makes the adults smile back!
We have assembled our favorite baby quotes. They describe how beautiful your baby is, how he or she feels when they smile
Our Favorite Baby Smile Quotes
- “If one feels the need of something grand, something infinite, something that makes one feel aware of God, one need not go far to find it. I think that I see something deeper, more infinite, more eternal than the ocean in the expression of the eyes of a little baby when it wakes in the morning and coos or laughs because it sees the sun shining on its cradle.” – Vincent van Gogh
- A baby’s smile can make anyone smile even in sad situations” – Iqra Tahir
- “It is the nature of babies to be in bliss.” – Deepak Chopra
- “A child’s smile is worth more than all the money in the world.” – Lionel Messi
- “Happiness is seeing your toothless baby smile.” – Iriss Finn
- “The smile that flickers on a baby’s lips when he sleeps – does anybody know where it was born? Yes, there is a rumor that a young pale beam of a crescent moon touched the edge of a vanishing autumn cloud, and there the smile was first born…” – Rabindranath Tagore
- “Babies smile without any reason. Be like a baby.” – Debasish Mridha
- “The joy and smile of even one child is worth more than the prancing intellects of a thousand men.” – Bryant McGill
- “When the first baby laughed for the first time, its laugh broke into a thousand pieces, and they all went skipping about, and that was the beginning of fairies.” – J. M. Barrie (Peter Pan)
- “Peace is a child’s beautiful smile and a flower’s freshness. Peace is an inner perception of joyfulness and happiness.” – Debasish Mridha, M.D.
- “A baby’s smile is like the sunshine, it brightens up your day.” – Gift Gugu Mona
- “There are no words that can describe the euphoria you feel when your baby recognizes you for the first time and smiles.” – Jared Padalecki
- “I finally felt it. Love. A rush of love… She gave her very first smile to me because I’m her person now.” – Becky Wade
- “If I could give my daughters one piece of advice, I would tell them to make the most of the first times – their first kiss, their first date, their first love, the first smile of their first child… There can only be one.” – Michael Robotham
- “The smile of a child expands the universe.” – Charles de Leusse
- “When the babies laugh, it comes all the way from way down in their toes. So I figure there must be something pretty special hidden down there.” – Debora Geary
- “I think the most beautiful sound is a child laughing.” – David Thewlis
- “Bring a baby to any grown-up – even the gruffest or most inhibited – and watch what happens. Without exception, they will do something to try and make the baby laugh. Psychologists, anthropologists, and other experts have theories about why this is so. For me it’s enough to believe that whenever a baby laughs, our humanity is somehow exalted.” – Jack Moore
- “The tots both started laughing. On the same day. I’m now obsessed with getting them to do it. Babies laughing is like opium.” – Neil Patrick Harris
- “A woman has two smiles that an angel might envy, the smile that accepts a lover before words are uttered, and the smile that lights on the first born babe, and assures it of a mother’s love.” – Thomas Chandler Haliburton
- “The world doesn’t revolve around me anymore. Now it’s all about this little baby. I come home after a rough day, I see her and she smiles and nothing but that matters.” – Michael Easton
- “Always smile back at little children. To ignore them is to destroy their belief that the world is good.”- Pam Brown
- “Everyone talks about how hard it is to have a kid, and that scares you into waiting. It obviously is tough [to be a parent], but when you feel that love, and it’s instant, and it’s so cool, so fun. When your baby smiles at you or when you just hold your baby, it’s a pretty awesome feeling.” -Clayton Kershaw
Video: Laughing and Smiling Babies
If you want to see the funniest thing you will see all month, check out this video. These babies will make you laugh and smile. And then laugh and smile some more.
If you want some quotes to capture the feeling of your baby’s smile we hope this collection helps you find the right words.
I’m Alice Judy and AnQuotes is a fun hobby for me. We know that everyone loves a great quote and our mission here is simple – to be the best and most interesting quote site in the world! If you have quotes you would like us to cover, please contact us.