Harley Quinn: Birds Of Prey was released in early 2020. It’s a DC Film featuring Harley Quinn’s (Margot Robbie) character. She is a popular DC character. Harley is the ex-girlfriend of the Joker. She thought she had it all while she was with him. She had protection from all of the criminals in her town. Unfortunately, her relationship with him didn’t last so she no longer had his protection. Her enemies wanted to come after her and destroy her for what she did to them in the past.
Harley Quinn tries to move on with her life by moving from Gotham City. It doesn’t work because her enemies find her. Roman Sionis (AKA Black Mask) is the main villain who wants her dead. She enlists help from other women who are connected to him in order to help her. A detective named Renee Montoya (Rosie Perez) lost her career trying to catch him. A singer named Dinah (Jurnee Smollett-Bell) works for him in his nightclub. She has the option to turn him in to the police. The Huntress (Mary Elizabeth Winstead) is after him because he has connections with her family. Cassandra Cain (Ella Jay Bosco) is on the run when he puts a bounty on her head for stealing something from him.
Harley Quinn Quotes
There are some interesting quotes from this movie. They have deep and powerful meanings that will make you think.
1. “Professionally speaking, revenge doesn’t give us the feeling that we hoped for.” – by Harley Quinn
2. “This is who I am. I am Harleen Quinzel. When I was little, my father wanted beer instead of me. He tried to abandon me a lot, but his plan didn’t work because I kept coming back to him. He ended up taking me to a new place. The nuns at St. Bernadette’s showed me a lot. I never wanted to stay put in any one place. Despite what I went through, I did well. I even managed to go to college. I got a degree, fell in love a couple of times, and lost love a couple of times. It’s not easy to find the man you love. Instead of worrying about love, I focused on my job. My job was a psychiatrist. That job lead me to meet the Joker.” – by Harley Quinn
3. “Unfortunately, good times don’t last very long. We ended up breaking up. I took it really well, but the Joker was a mess. I got a great place that belonged to me. The breakup gave me the chance to focus on the things I’ve done wrong in the past.” – by Harley Quinn
4. “I got myself together and was ready to move forward. I wanted to meet new people and make some friends. It was time for this city to meet the new me. I did my best to make sure that I was emotionally available.” – by Harley Quinn
5. “I fell in love harder than I expected. I equate it to falling out of a plane without a parachute kinda hard. I forgot who I was. I only thought about my Joker. Everyone knows that old saying that there’s a great woman behind every great man. I was that great woman. I was the one who told him to do the things he did. Of course he wouldn’t tell anybody that.” – by Harley Quinn
6. “Roman: Will your boyfriend be with us tonight?
Harley: No he won’t, Romy.
Roman: Have a good time and give my best to the Joker.
Harley: (voice over) I haven’t talked to anyone about the breakup. You don’t get it. Being the girlfriend of the Joker gave me certain privileges. I am able to do anything I want to whomever I want and no one ever crossed me.”
7. “Apparently, people want to see me dead. The first one on the list is Roman.” – by Harley Quinn
8. “I understand I had to let the world know that me and the Joker broke up. Some people meet in romantic ways and spots while we met at a toxic plant. It’s a good thing for me I think better when I’m drunk.” – by Harley Quinn
9. “The nut who enjoys ripping off faces is Roman AKA Black Mask. I’m in denial over the fact he wants to kill me. I had my mind on my breakfast. I was thinking about my bacon, egg, and cheese sandwich. Having my egg sandwich is the best way to start over.” – by Harley Quinn
10. “Now that I am not with Mr. J, a lot people want to come after me. I guess I betrayed a lot of people.” – by Harley Quinn
11. “She’s been singing at Roman’s club for a long time. He refers to her as his little bird. He can make her do whatever he wants her to do.” – by Harley Quinn
12. “Victor: Guess what? The boss decided to add to your duties and give you a promotion. You get to drive him around.
Dinah: I think I’ll stick with singing.
Victor: You’ll do a good job as his driver. Be here in the morning.
Harley: That’s how Canary got her job driving the city’s new Godfather. She wouldn’t have got the job if it weren’t for me.”
13. “This dummy Cassandra swallowing the diamond is a problem. The last thing I need right now is a problem.” – by Harley Quinn
14. “Harley: Do you know what a Harlequin is?
Dinah: A clown that doesn’t know how to put on her make up?
Harley: That stung. A harlequin’s job is to serve people. You know they are nothing without masters and no one cares about us.
Dinah: I don’t know who you think you’re talking to, but it’s not me.
Harley: Mr. J and I aren’t together anymore. No one knows that we broke up. This time it’s forever. I am by myself for the first time ever. I love it.
Dinah: Join the club.”
15. “Roman: I want you to know that I brought you here because…
Harley: I don’t need to hear anymore because I know what you’re going to say. You are going to threaten to torture me while telling me about your plans and how I’m ruining them.
Roman: I’m trying to do something different.
Harley: There’s no need to do that. You became a criminal because your father fired you. You think this is your way of getting back at him, but it’s actually a stupid way to get him to respect you. I understand. You’re not as hard to get as you think you are.
Roman: You’re not as smart as you think you are because now I’m gonna cut your…
Harley: Oh boy! Now you’re about to tell me that I’m gonna die so you can prove yourself. That is so boring.
Roman: I’m gonna kill you.
Harley: You are?
Roman: It will be easy to do because the Joker isn’t with you anymore.”
16. “Harley: Do you want to get the diamond back? I’m the person you need. The Joker lost something once and I found it hidden in a park. If you let me leave, I’ll get the diamond. You have nothing to lose. If your henchmen find it first, you can kill me. I swear to you.
Roman: You are annoying. If you want me to give you a break, shut your mouth and pay attention to me. You will find the diamond for me.”
17. “Cassandra: Who did I kill?
Harley: It’s two options. It’s either someone who wants to kill me, or someone who’s after the $500,000 bounty over your head.
Harley: Yes that’s right. It’s $500,000.
Cassandra: Do I look like I’m worth that much?
Harley: No, you don’t.
Cassandra: You got the wrong person so let me go.
Harley: I will when you give me the diamond.
Cassandra: I don’t know what you’re talking about.”
18. “Harley: Are you gonna try to run again?
Cassandra: There’s $500,000 on my head. I would be better off with someone who’s not trying to slice me open with a knife.
Harley: It’s okay with me. I’m warning you if you run away, I will kill you. I don’t even care that you’re a child.”
19. “Cassandra: How did you end up like this? You shop in fancy places. You’re making a lot of money. You own your own business. How did you pull that off? Tell me your secret. Stealing from people is good, but I think I got potential. How do I get to be like you? I’m not talking about the crazy part of you. I’m talking about the rest of it.
Harley: First of all, I’m an original. If you want to be anything like me, you have to go to college. You have to be a doctor and work in a mental institution. You have to have a relationship with one of your patients. Help him escape the mental institution. You start committing crimes. You have to prove your loyalty to a crazy person by doing things you would never do. You have to get arrested by Batman. You end up in jail and when you get out you have a bomb on your neck. You have to become a hero and end up back in jail. You have to escape from jail before breaking up with the crazy person. You also have to spend $6 on tap water with a cucumber stick in it. There’s no way I’m shopping at this store anymore. In fact, I’m gonna rob the place. Think of this as lesson number one. Paying for things is for losers.”
Related: James Dean’s Best Quotes
Harley Quinn Video – Harley Quinn: Birds of Prey Trailer
If you haven’t seen the video, this trailer will give you a good sense of what this movie is about.
Related: Slingblade quotes
Did these quotes remind you about Harley Quinn?
Harley Quinn is a super villain who has a lot of fun in the movie. She is actually a smart character – a doctor who is rebellious and loves fashion. She was deeply in love with the Joker before he broke her heart. She lost everything when she was with him and wanted to move on with her life. She has an amazing personality which makes it easy for people to relate to her character even though she’s a villain.
She has a lot of classic lines throughout the movie. Some of the lines are thought provoking as well as hilarious. Fans of Harley Quinn can relive why they enjoy her character by reading these quotes. If you’re not familiar with Harley Quinn, these quotes will give you an idea of what type of character she is.
I’m Alice Judy and AnQuotes is a fun hobby for me. We know that everyone loves a great quote and our mission here is simple – to be the best and most interesting quote site in the world! If you have quotes you would like us to cover, please contact us.