The birthdates of a Pisces are between February 19th and March 20th. Being surrounded by a bunch of people and enjoying their company feels like home to a friendly Pisces. Seeking the best relationships emotionally possible with the other human beings around them, Pisces are selfless and gentle beings. They are also known to be very tolerant and calm.
Being intuitive, wise and compassionate are all strengths of the Pisces. They are also known for their creativity, artistic qualities and for their love of music. As laid back as a Pisces might be, their weaknesses aren’t really a harm to others but more like a harm to themselves. They trust too much, are afraid, and have a strong desire to escape their reality.
- “She eyes me like a pisces.” – Kurt Cobain
- “Pisces is an era of storms and of wholesale disintegration.” – Dane Rudhyar, The Pulse of Life
- “Fact. Pisces is the most wobbly sign of the zodiac.” – Mary English
- “My personal style is kind of random; it’s always changing – I’m a Pisces! Sometimes I like one particular style for a season, and the next season I will dress totally different.” – Ming Xi
- “Pisces will always forgive you. It will follow an intense cold shoulder attack.” – Unknown
- “If there is no love, there is nothing for Pisces anymore.” – Unknown
- “We Pisces, we’re a special breed.” – Jodi Picoult, Sing You Home
- “Pisces feels lonely even in a crowd, especially a wrong one.” – Unknown
- “Pisces are the great chameleons of the Zodiac. They often survive through the art of camouflage. Well, doesn’t Water do that? Bodies of water take on the qualities and characteristics of their surroundings, the climate zone, etc.” – Genevieve Vierling, The Enigma of Pisces
- “Being a typical Pisces, I might have experienced mood shifts, but I don’t remember any depression, or needing to do anything, or to have someone bring me out of being depressed.” – Julius Erving
- “Pisces’ heart races for almost anything.” – Unknown
- “I am a pisces, a fish out of water, searching for a way back home.” – James Kidd
- “You’ve heard that Pisceans are very old souls. I’ve told you that myself, many times. It’s true. They are. They’ve come through the purifying deluge of many incarnations, and they understand everything and everybody – except themselves.” – Linda Goodman
- “I’m Pisces with Leo rising. The Pisces part is the dreamer. The Leo says, ‘Let’s execute.’” – Quincy Jones
- “There is another side to the Pisces nature and that is the brutal honesty that can catch others off guard.” – Rosemary Breen, Pisces: Horoscope Compatibility
- “I’m the typical Pisces sad, unhappy, sensitive” – Kurt Cobain
- “Pisces was born tired. It’s little wonder that the Fish is a trifle spiritually fatigued, considering all he’s seen throughout so many incarnations .. . all the power and the glory, the ugly and the beautiful, the horrifyingly unspeakable – and the ecstatically indescribable. It’s exhausting.” – Linda Goodman
- “Pisces kiss like it’s the last kiss they are going to give.” – Unknown
- “I mean, I grew up with pretty down-to-earth, atheist parents, but I was born a Pisces.” – Melissa Auf der Maur
- “I’m a Pisces but I’d rather be a killa whale.” – Andre Nickatina
- I’m a Pisces, and people say that Pisces make the best the best lovers. That’s because Pisces are fish, and it’s like my grandpa always used to say, “The next best thing to making love to a mermaid, is having sex with a fish.” – Jarod Kintz, This Book is Not FOR SALE
- “For Pisces, nothing is better than to plan a change and make it epic.” Unknown
- “I’m a Pisces – emotional.” – Rob Kardashian
- “The world you are forced to inhabit does not match up to the world” – Rosemary Breen, Pisces: Horoscope Compatibility
- “Pisceans may get their feelings hurt easily because to them, there are no emotional boundaries. They feel practically everything.” – Unknown
- “Don’t play games with Pisces. They can tell before you even try.” – Unknown
- “Pisces lives in a happy world, don’t tear it down.” – Unknown
- “I’m a Pisces, and Pisces have this weird inability to be completely spontaneous. We’re too conscious of our actions. I’ve always been way too sensible for my own good.” – Billy Corgan
- “There is nothing “weak” about a Pisces. They have the heart of a soldier and when it comes to family and friends, they would do anything.” – Unknown
- “Generally speaking, it is pisces who provides most of the emotional input into your relationship but that doesn’t mean the goat is unfeeling or insensitive. Moreover, it is the fish who provides the extreme highs and low in your relationship and, strangely enough, it is this rollercoaster ride that helps pisces cope with the monotony and routine and control that is the goat’s preferred way of living.” – Rosemary Breen
- “In real life, I am emotionally confused, which enables me to write songs. I’m a Pisces, and they say that Pisces are very sensitive. If men were just honest with themselves, they would see that they all have that side.” – Adam Levine
- “If Pisces lets you win, it’s because the game bores them.” – Unknown
- “Pisces men just never sound very convincing when they say things like “Shut up, and listen.” – Linda Goodman
- “We Pisceans know how to swim without water” – Munia Khan
- “Pisces will never hurt you unless they feel like you deserve it.” – Unknown
- “Yeah, I mean I’m a water sign. I’m a Pisces.” – Jhene Aiko
- “A Pisces can go from caring deeply to being very detached easily; fish are skittish.” – Unknown
- “No matter how long they may have lived, Pisces will always keep that innocence so pure.” – Unknown
- “I don’t need the facts. I’m a pisces.” – Phil Volatile
- “Pisces don’t give up on someone unless they are left with no choice.” – Unknown
- “Sometimes, a Piscean’s emotions are so deep and so powerful words cannot express them.” – Unknown
- “I’m a Pisces – I can’t rest if you aren’t resting well.” – Tituss Burgess
- “When Pisces falls in love with you, they will show you a side that you didn’t know they had.” – Unknown
- “The piscean age was and is about believing. The Aquarian age is about knowing. We have a choice between being foolishly misguided and wisely fed.” – T.F. Hodge
- “True Pisces don’t need weed to get high. We were born this way.” – Unknown
- “Pisces wish people would understand them like they understand others.” – Unknown
- “I’m a Pisces, so I’m a very closed-book kind of person.” – Erykah Badu
- “When a Pisces disappears for a while, it is because they really need it.” – Unknown
- “Pisces are some of the BEST motivational speakers but it’s a different story when it’s time to deal with their own problems.” – Unknown
- “The world you are forced to inhabit does not match up to the world.” – Rosemary Breen
- “The bottom line is that the position of the Sun relative to the stars slowly changes for any given date, and over the course of 26,000 years, it can easily slide between constellations. So you may think you’re a Pisces, but you’re actually an Aquarius.” – Seth Shostak
- “Pisces’ eyes analyze everything deeply and with tenderness.” – Unknown
- “The Pisces woman has a completely different view of time. She feels that it’s inexhaustible – there’s always more of it tomorrow if any of it slips away from her today. And she believes one of the nicest ways to spend it is doing nothing. Especially after she’s depleted her energies with a thousand and one duties of service to others, and her normally cheerful spirit is sagging at the seams. Time is best spent when possible, she feels, in just being herself, simply existing in the cool, green Pisces waters of calm contemplation. It refreshes her soul.” – Linda Goodman
- “You possess a unique, innate ability to see most aspects of most situations all at once!” – Rosemary Breen
- “‘Tell me what’s on your mind.’ Pisces: ‘How much time do you have?’” – Unknown
- “It always amazes me to think that every house on every street is full of so many stories; so many triumphs and tragedies, and all we see are yards and driveways.” – Glenn Close
- “Pisces is complicated and is attracted to complicated relationships.” – Unknown
- “We keep one another safe. If you’d trust us to do that, we wouldn’t need rules at all.” – Natalie C. Parker
- “Not to sound too hippie, but I work so much off of energy. I’m a Pisces, and that’s part of who I am.” – Jaimie Alexander
- “Pisces be like: Block people that left them on “read” and unblock them 2 hours later to see if they reply.” – Unknown
- “For Pisces, dreaming is free.” – Unknown
- “See, I’m a Pisces, so I get down with love songs. I’m totally into slow jams and old-school R&B, all that.” – Blake Anderson
Pisces Video – Top 5 signs you are a TRUE Pisces!
If you are still wondering, we have this fun and entertaining video for you.
Give it a watch and by the time you get to #3 you will either be nodding in agreement or smiling.
A Pisces sometimes just wants to relax alone, catch up on some much needed sleep, go to the pool and lounge on a floaty and other times they just want to be swept up in the passion and romance of a beautiful relationship.
Some of these quotes can be inspiring or motivational to a Pisces, or you can send one of them to your Pisces partner because communication with people they love is extremely important.
Don’t use a quote to criticize a Pisces though, they might not hate a lot of things but they really don’t like being criticized.
I’m Alice Judy and AnQuotes is a fun hobby for me. We know that everyone loves a great quote and our mission here is simple – to be the best and most interesting quote site in the world! If you have quotes you would like us to cover, please contact us.