Harry Styles, in full Harry Edward Styles, was born February 1, 1994 in Worcestershire, England. He is a songwriter, singer, and actor. He began his music career in 2010 as an individual or rather a solo contestant on The X Factor Series. Many people forget but the pop boyband One Direction (1D) was formed by Simon Cowell in 2010 during an episode of the Show. The judges combined 5 of the contestants to form the band!
One Direction became a pop music sensation recording hits like “Story of My Life” and “Best Song Ever” through five greatly successful studio albums. You can find all of their albums here.
Harry Styles made a successful solo debut in 2017 with his debut single ” Sign of the Times” and the album debuted in the familiar number one spot. Two years later he released his next single in October 2019 entitled “Lights Up.” That year Harry Styles was nominated for three Grammy Awards. You can find his solo albums here.
Styles has been branded as “the flirt” of One Direction. His romantic relationships were closely followed by fans and the press as he rose to fame. In 2011, Styles began dating Caroline Flack- television presenter, whom they met while performing on The X Factor. At that time Styles was 17 while she was 32 which became the subject of much discussion, as you might imagine! Styles loves girls and romance very much as can be observed in his quotes, interviews, and sayings. Below is a collection of his famous quotes.
Harry Styles – Best Quotes
1. “A lot of the time, the way it’s portrayed is that I only see women in a sexual way. But I grew up with just my mum and sister, so I respect women a lot.”– Harry Styles
2. “I don’t want to be viewed as a womaniser or whatever. I don’t like going crazy crazy, I like having fun But it’s nice to wake up in your own bed, isn’t it.”– Harry Styles
3. “You’re never going to get used to walking into a room and have people screaming at you. There’s a lot of things that come with the life you could get lost in. But you have to let It be what It is. I’ve learnt not to take everything too seriously.”– Harry Styles
4. “Quite a lot of the girls I get photographed with are just friends and then, according to the papers, I have, like, 7,000 girlfriends.”– Harry Styles
5. “I can see how you could get dragged into the bad stuff, But I’ve got good friends around me, good family. I think I’ve got my head screwed on.”– Harry Styles
6. “I miss my parents a lot. I obviously don’t see them loads anyway because they live up north. But knowing that they’re only a couple of hours away is a lot different than knowing that they’re 12 hours away.”– Harry Styles
7. “I think, you know, we entered the ‘The X Factor’ in the U.K., and you kind of want someone who knows what they’re talking about to tell you If you’re any good or not instead of just your mum saying that you like It when you sing.”– Harry Styles
8. “People often ask me why don’t you have a girlfriend. Then I smile and say: I have thousands some just haven’t met me yet.”– Harry Styles
9. “I want a girl who respects herself. It means her standards are high and if I fit them then id be honored. If she’s easy then what does that say about me?”– Harry Styles
10. “I’ve got four nipples. I think I must have been a twin, But the one other went away and left its nipples behind.”– Harry Styles
11. “You’re always going to write and draw inspiration from things that you’re feeling, things that you’ve felt. It’s kind of impossible not to unless you’re writing a song and there’s an exact scenario that you’re trying to write a song for.”– Harry Styles
12. “It only takes a second for you to call a girl fat and she will starve herself for the rest of her life. Think before you act.”– Harry Styles
13. “Don’t choose the one who is beautiful to the world. But rather, choose the one who makes your world beautiful.”– Harry Styles
14. “I think if I was girl, I’d probably have a crush on Zayn. Just look at him. He’s just pretty, isn’t he? His cheekbones.”– Harry Styles
15. “If you’re going to get in trouble for hitting someone, might as well hit them hard.”– Harry Styles
16. “People often ask me why don’t you have a girlfriend. Then I smile and say: I have thousands. Some just haven’t met me yet.”– Harry Styles
17. “If one heart fits another like a puzzle piece, maybe you could be the missing half of me.”– Harry Styles
18. “You have a choice where you can either be all right to someone or you can be a little bit nicer, and that can make someone’s day.”– Harry Styles
19. “One time, a girl dropped her phone in my pocket and I found It and was like, ‘There you go.’ And she said, ‘If you’d had my phone, you’d have had to meet up with me to give It back.”– Harry Styles
20. “I wouldn’t say I’m girl-crazy, because that makes me sound like a bit of a womanizer. That isn’t really me. But I am quite flirty – maybe too flirty. I’m an 18-year-old boy, and I like to have fun!”– Harry Styles
21. “I heard some stuff recently from Julian Casablancas, and his solo stuff is amazing. If I could write with anyone, It would be him.”– Harry Styles
22. “Truth is, I don’t mind getting a black eye or broken arm for a girl as long as she’s there to kiss It after.”– Harry Styles
23. “The first time I had sex, I was scared I got the girl pregnant. And that was despite the fact we were safe. Luckily, we were fine. I would never risk not wearing a condom, it’s too much of a risk. If you’re not ready for a child, then don’t risk it.”– Harry Styles
24. “Ages ago, my girlfriend had this little park near her house, with a bridge running over a stream and I set up all these candles on the bridge. But when I called her and told her she said It was too dark and she wasn’t coming out.”– Harry Styles
25. “I went to watch Coldplay in Florida and saw Chris Martin before they went on. He sang ‘What Makes You Beautiful’ before the chorus of ‘Yellow’ kicked in. That was so strange because he’s an inspiration for me. I think he’s so good, he’s sick… he’s a really nice guy too.”– Harry Styles
26. “I feel like I’ve woken up with suddenly more facial hair and a deeper voice.”– Harry Styles
27. “let us die young, or let us live forever, We dont have the power But we Never say Never.. Sooner or later we all will be gone, y dont u stay young?”– Harry Styles
28. “Some of them are funny. Some of them are ridiculous. Some of them are annoying. I don’t want to be one of those people that complains about the rumours. I never like It when a celebrity goes on Twitter and says, ‘This isn’t true!’ It is what It is; I tend not to do that.”– Harry Styles
29. “I’ve always wanted to be one of those people who didn’t really care much about what people thought about them.. But I don’t think I am.”– Harry Styles
30. “The difference between doing something and not doing something is doing something.”– Harry Styles
31. “I can take critism, But If it’s like ‘I don’t like you’ then I want to know why people don’t like me. Why do you hate me? What have I done?”– Harry Styles
32. “Introducing Tac-os! It’s meat, cheese, and lettuce flavored O’s in a tortilla bowl… It even makes the milk taste like tacos!”– Harry Styles
33. “I find ambition really attractive too – If someone’s good at something they love doing. I want someone who is driven.”– Harry Styles
34. “You get moments all the time that kind of make you pinch yourself, some of them make you quite emotional. Winning a BRIT was a big moment because we were just so excited to be at the awards in the first place. Selling out Madison Square Garden was pretty amazing too. Then we woke to the news that our UK tour was sold out. It was crazy.”– Harry Styles
35. “I’m an 18-year-old boy, and I’m having fun. I’m just not having as much fun as people make out.”– Harry Styles
36. “I’m a huge E! fan. Every hotel room, I watch It all the time. ‘E! News’ is fantastic.”– Harry Styles
37. “I meditate and pray before going onstage – It helps me focus.”– Harry Styles
38. “I never like It when a celebrity goes on Twitter and says, ‘This isn’t true!’ It is what It is; I tend not to do that.”– Harry Styles
39. “You get a lot of who you are as a musician across through the music you write. If you’re writing your own music, then it’s important to be really honest.”–Harry Styles
40. “I think you have to be cool to be a good flirt, and I don’t think I’m very cool.”– Harry Styles
Related: Frank Sinatra’s Quotes
Video: Harry Styles – Adore You (Official Video)
This is my favorite Harry Styles solo video and 250 Million people agree with me! Definitely worth a watch – so much fun.
Related: Post Malone’s Best Quotes
Harry Styles fame increased gradually after his performance on The X Factor in 2010. This band together with other four young males was a very successful one and paved the way for his solo hits from 2017.
Styles has had an open relationship dating several girls throughout including Sarah-Louise Colivet- a photographer, models Cara Delevingne and Emma Ostilly, and singers Rita Ora and Lily Halpern. The above quotes about personal life, love, sex and fame are incredible.
Finally, if you’re a really big Harry Styles fan, here is his original X factor Audition!
Related: David Bowie’s Fascinating Quotes
I’m Alice Judy and AnQuotes is a fun hobby for me. We know that everyone loves a great quote and our mission here is simple – to be the best and most interesting quote site in the world! If you have quotes you would like us to cover, please contact us.