Luke Skywalker is the main protagonist of the Star Wars movie franchise who fights for the Rebel’s alliance against the Dark side. He is one of the franchise’s main characters and is known for being Darth Vader’s son. He is also the brother of Princess Leia, the leader of the rebellion against the Dark side.
The Star Wars plot revolves around how a good Jedi, Anakin Skywalker, goes to the Dark Side to save his beloved wife’s life. He becomes Darth Vader and is defeated by his daughter, Princess Leia, and son Luke Skywalker.
To help you revive your love for the classic franchise, we have compiled some of the best Luke Skywalker quotes for you. These quotes will remind you of some of the most iconic Star Wars scenes and make you want to binge-watch the series again.
Here Are the Most Nostalgic Luke Skywalker Quotes
1. “Alderaan? I’m not going to Alderaan; I’ve gotta get home, it’s late, I’m in for it as it is!” — Luke Skywalker
2. “The Force is not a power you have. It’s not about lifting rocks. It’s the energy between all things, a tension, a balance, that binds the universe together.” – Luke Skywalker
3. “Look, I can’t get involved. I’ve got work to do. It’s not that I like the Empire; I hate it, but there’s nothing I can do about it right now… It’s all such a long way from here.” — Luke Skywalker
4. “Rich, powerful. Listen, if you were to rescue her, the reward would be… Well, more wealth than you can imagine!” — Luke Skywalker
5. “I have a very bad feeling about this.” — Luke Skywalker
6. “If there’s a bright center to the universe, you’re on the planet that it’s farthest from.” — Luke Skywalker
7. “No, my father didn’t fight in the Clone Wars. He was a navigator on a spice freighter.” — Luke Skywalker
8. “They’re gonna execute her! Look, a few minutes ago, you said you didn’t want to just wait here to be captured. Now all you want to do is stay?” — Luke Skywalker
9. “Not unless you can alter time, speed up the harvest, or teleport me off this rock.” — Luke Skywalker
10. “I want to come with you to Alderaan. There’s nothing for me here now. I want to learn the ways of the Force and become a Jedi like my father.” — Luke Skywalker
11. “I’m Luke Skywalker. I’m here to rescue you.” — Luke Skywalker
12. “You can either profit by this or be destroyed. It’s your choice, but I warn you not to underestimate my powers.” — Luke Skywalker
13. “I’ll not leave you here. I’ve got to save you.” — Luke Skywalker
14. “Come on. Why don’t you take a look around? You know what’s about to happen, what they’re up against. They could use a good pilot like you. You’re turning your back on them.” — Luke Skywalker
15. “I’m looking for a great warrior.” — Luke Skywalker
16. “Vader… Is the dark side stronger?” — Luke Skywalker
17. “But how am I to know the good side from the bad?” — Luke Skywalker
18. “Oh, come on! How can you know my father? You don’t even know who I am. Oh, I don’t even know what I’m doing here! We’re wasting our time!” — Luke Skywalker
19. “There’s something not right here… I feel cold. Death.” — Luke Skywalker
20. “No. You’re coming with me. I’ll not leave you here; I’ve got to save you.” – Luke Skywalker
21. “It offered something you needed. And you didn’t even try to stop yourself.” — Luke Skywalker
22. “Your thoughts betray you, Father. I feel the good in you, the conflict.” — Luke Skywalker
23. “You don’t need Luke Skywalker. You think what? I’m gonna walk out with a laser sword and face down the whole First Order? What did you think was going to happen here? You think that I came to the most unfindable place in the galaxy for no reason at all? Go away.” — Luke Skywalker
24. “You couldn’t bring yourself to kill me before, and I don’t believe you’ll destroy me now.” — Luke Skywalker
25. “I’ll never turn to the Dark Side. You’ve failed, your highness. I am a Jedi, like my father before me.” — Luke Skywalker
26. “Master Yoda, you can’t die.” — Luke Skywalker
27. “I will never train another generation of Jedi. I came to this island to die. It’s time for the Jedi to end.” — Luke Skywalker
28. “Soon I’ll be dead, and you with me.” — Luke Skywalker
29. “Impressive. Every word in that sentence was wrong.” – Luke Skywalker, The Last Jedi
30. “Strike me down in anger, and I’ll always be with you, just like your father.” – Luke Skywalker, The Last Jedi
31. “This is not going to go the way you think.” — Luke Skywalker
32. “I won’t fail you. I’m not afraid.” – Luke Skywalker
33. “Your overconfidence is your weakness.” — Luke Skywalker
34. “It’s not impossible. I used to shoot womprats with my T16 back home. They were no bigger than two meters.” — Luke Skywalker
35. “Search your feelings, Father; you can’t do this. I feel the conflict within you. Let go of your hate.” — Luke Skywalker
36. “You’re wrong, Leia. You have that power too. In time you’ll learn to use it as I have. The Force runs strong in my family. My father has it. I have it. And… my sister has it. Yes. It’s you, Leia.” — Luke Skywalker
37. “The force is strong in my family.” — Luke Skywalker
Top 10 Best Star Wars Quotes Ever
This epic space franchise has delivered a slew of superb dialogues! For this list, we’ll be looking at the greatest quotes in “Star Wars” history by Luke Skywalker and other main characters of the movies. Our countdown includes Star Wars: Episode IV – A New Hope, Star Wars: Episode VII – The Force Awakens, Star Wars: Episode V – The Empire Strikes Back, and more!
Luke Skywalker is the most prominent fictional character in pop culture and the main protagonist of the Star Wars series. The Star Wars franchise is famous globally and has millions of fans who cosplay as Luke Skywalker every year at special conventions and on Halloween.
Throughout the series, Princess Leia and Luke maintain a flirty relationship as they fight as allies against Darth Vader. However, it is only later revealed that Luke Skywalker is Princess Leia’s twin brother, which makes him Han Solo’s brother-in-law, and Darth Vader is his father.
Luke also trains his nephew Ben Solo and acts as a mentor for the human Jedi Master, Rey. He dies at the end of The Last Jedi but is reborn as a Force Spirit in The Rise of Skywalker, where he encourages Rey to adopt the surname Skywalker along with the spirit of Princess Leia.
If you want to read more quotes from famous movie franchises, click on any of the following links.
I’m Alice Judy and AnQuotes is a fun hobby for me. We know that everyone loves a great quote and our mission here is simple – to be the best and most interesting quote site in the world! If you have quotes you would like us to cover, please contact us.