In today’s uncertain world, now is the time to cherish even the smallest of seconds. To embrace the “Here and Now” you should embrace living life like it’s your last day on Earth.
Enjoy and appreciate the beauty all around, opening up your heart to love, joy, peace, and happiness. Be thankful for the life you’re given because you only get one chance, so make it worthwhile.
A meditative session oftentimes helps to clear the mind and open you up to universal energies. You may even want to do so before proceeding further so that you can be more attuned with nature.
May these Thought-Provoking Tomorrow Ain’t Promised Quotes give you insight and a glimmer of hope.
Tomorrow Ain’t Promised Quotes
1. “When you go through a significant injury and have a major career change, you truly do go one year at a time, and you don’t look past what’s going on now, because you are not sure what’s going to happen. Tomorrow is not promised.” — Peyton Manning
2. “Tomorrow’s not promised. You may love someone; you may have a grudge because of something that they did to you, and it was unfair, but life’s not fair. Life is very short, so clean up your grudges. Let’s not hold them.” — Mya
3. “With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts.” — Eleanor Roosevelt
4. “Tomorrow is promised to no one. Prioritize today accordingly.” — Gina Greenlee
5. “Sometimes you have to go through the wilderness before you get to the Promised Land.” — John Bytheway
6. “Isn’t it nice to think that tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it yet?” — L.M. Montgomery
7. “There is nothing like the time we have with those we love the most. Every moment is precious because we aren’t promised tomorrow. Hold on to them tight and cherish them while you’re given the chance.” — N.E. Henderson
8. “As you keep your mind and heart focused in the right direction, approaching each day with faith and gratitude, I believe you will be empowered to live life to the fullest and enjoy the abundant life He has promised you!” — Victoria Osteen
9. “The timeless in you is aware of life’s timelessness. And knows that yesterday is but today’s memory and tomorrow is today’s dream.” — Khalil Gibran
10. “I realize we’re not promised tomorrow. Believe me, I realize that. But if God blesses me and lets me stay, I love my life so much, it is such a good life. I am eager to throw myself at His feet, but I don’t want to get on the first busload that is going.” — Barbara Mandrell
11. “When the seasons shift, even the subtle beginning, the scent of a promised change, I feel something stir inside me. Hopefulness? Gratitude? Openness? Whatever it is, it’s welcome.” — Kristin Armstrong
12. “I wonder why I don’t go to bed and go to sleep. But then it would be tomorrow, so I decide that no matter how tired, no matter how incoherent I am, I can skip one hour more of sleep and live.” — Sylvia Plath
13. If you love someone, you should say it often, You never know when they’ll be layin’ in a coffin. Wake up, it’s important that you know that No one on Earth is promised tomorrow.” — MC Lyte
14. “Back To Love’ is a way of letting people know that sometimes you get caught up in trying to be successful in school or in your social life, and it’s a reminder not to forget that each day people are getting older. Nobody is promised tomorrow, so we should make sure that we spend quality time with quality people.” — Anthony Hamilton
15. “The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.” — H. Jackson Brown Jr.
16. “From my old neighborhood, I learned nothing was guaranteed, not even life itself. You better get it today, because tomorrow is not promised.” — Junior Seau
19. “I always say you’ve only got one life to live, and you’re not promised a tomorrow. So, you might as well just have a good time with it.” — Fantasia Barrino
20. “Your hand can seize today, but not tomorrow, and thoughts of your tomorrow are nothing but desire. Don’t waste this breath, if your heart isn’t crazy, since “the rest of your life” won’t last forever.” — Omar Khayyám
21. “Nothing about tomorrow was promised to them; Jamie understood that. But as long as God gave them the gift of today, she would cherish it with all her heart.” — Karen Kingsbury
22. “We have to know that nothing is promised, nothing is guaranteed, especially tomorrow.” — Chuck Pagano
23. “Stop longing. You poison today’s ease, reaching always for tomorrow.” — Robin Hobb
24. “Live in the moment. Day by day! Tomorrow isn’t promised so if you thought about it … even just for a second … DO IT!” — B.M. Hardin
25. “It sounds corny, but I’ve promised my inner child that never again will I ever abandon myself for anything or anyone else again.” — Wynonna Judd
26. “Would you like to know your future? If your answer is yes, think again. Not knowing is the greatest life motivator. So enjoy, endure, survive each moment as it comes to you in its proper sequence — a surprise.” — Vera Nazarian
27. “I will ride with you tomorrow,” he promised. “Don’t ride with anyone else. Stay by my side.” — Elise Kova
28. “In the same way the sun never grows weary of shining, nor a stream of flowing, it is God’s nature to keep His promises. Therefore, go immediately to His throne and say, ‘Do as You promised.” — Charles Spurgeon
29. “Tomorrow you promise yourself will be different, yet tomorrow is too often a repetition of today.” — James T. Mccay
30.”Live life like it’s your last day. Make every minute count. For tomorrow is not promised. Live in the moment.” — Alisha Broughton
31. “Tell your kids you love them as much as you possibly can, because you’re not promised one second to the next.” — Booker T. Washington
32. “I might cry tomorrow, but I may be smiling the day after. That’s enough. That’s the way life is. If I don’t lose hope – tomorrow will come. Tomorrow will come if we don’t lose hope… I learned that from Nana. But rainy days still make my cheeks wet with tears, even now. It was pouring, on that rainy day.” — Ai Yazawa
33. “If tomorrow wasn’t promised, what would you give for today?” — Ray Lewis
34. “You’re never promised your next breath.” — Lenny Kravitz
35. “We are the sum total of our experiences. Those experiences – be they positive or negative – make us the person we are, at any given point in our lives. And, like a flowing river, those same experiences, and those yet to come, continue to influence and reshape the person we are, and the person we become. None of us are the same as we were yesterday, nor will be tomorrow.” — B.J. Neblett
36. “Tomorrow is promised to no one so live your life fully every day.” — Therese Crutcher-Marin
37. “At my aunt’s funeral, I promised myself that I wouldn’t be bound by the belief that I’m supposed to stay in anything – whether it’s a relationship, a job, a house, or a circumstance – if it makes me miserable. She gave me the courage to find my own happiness.” — Jill Scott
38. “Live Today! Do not allow your spirit to be softened of your happiness to be limited by a day you cannot have back or a day that does not yet exist.” ― Steve Maraboli
39. “Don’t take your health for granted. Don’t take your body for granted. Do something today that communicates to your body that you desire to care for it. Tomorrow is not promised.” — Jada Pinkett Smith
40. “Tomorrow. The word hangs in the air for a moment, both a promise and a threat. Then it floats away like a paper boat, taken from her by the water licking at her ankles.” — Thrity Umrigar
41. “Nothings promised, not the rest of tonight, not all of tomorrow!” — Eric Jerome Dickey
42. “If today is not your day, then be happy for this day shall never return. And if today is your day, then be happy now for this day shall never return.” — Kamand Kojouri
43. “If her death taught me anything, it’s this. Cherish the time you have. Don’t worry about tomorrow. Right now is all we are promised.” — J.A. Saare
44. “Live for today with love and kindness. Live profoundly for tomorrow is promised to no one.” — Debasish Mridha
45. “My best day ever. Got up. Had breakfast. Came to school. Bored, as usual. Wishing I wasn’t there, like usual. Kids ignoring me suits me fine. Sitting with the other retards—we’re so special. Wasting my time. Yesterday was the same, and it’s gone, anyway. Tomorrow may never come. There is only today. This is the best day and the worst day. Actually, it’s crap.” — Rachel Ward
46. “What does waiting do? None of us are promised a tomorrow … We don’t always get a later.” He kissed my temple again, then pulled back, his eyes finding mine. “I’m done living like we do.” — Jennifer L. Armentrout
47. “Live today facing forward—with your back on yesterday, your eyes on tomorrow, and your head and heart in the moment.” — Richelle E. Goodrich
48. “Tomorrow is not promised to us. Start dancing in the rain and look for your rainbow through the storm clouds. Once you find it, don’t ever let it go.” — Amelia Hutchins
49. “If I were to live for tomorrow, I would have lived fullest for today.” — Santosh Kalwar
50. “Life was short. We weren’t promised tomorrow. Wasting what time we did have on hating others or hating the paths we were given was pointless. We should embrace it and make the best of it.” — Abbi Glines
We never know what to expect from one moment to the next. Yet, with a clearer mindset, our lives can be more enjoyable and reap great rewards for brighter days ahead.
When you are questioning life and our earth-bound existence, reflect upon the above Tomorrow Aint Promised Quotes. Seek out inner guidance to find a new found love and appreciation for the beauty of today.
I’m Alice Judy and AnQuotes is a fun hobby for me. We know that everyone loves a great quote and our mission here is simple – to be the best and most interesting quote site in the world! If you have quotes you would like us to cover, please contact us.