As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure for more info.
An inspirational collection of Keep Your Head Up quotes whose words are reminders to view life in a positive light!
The miracle of life is a gift in itself yet, we tend to lose hope when things go wrong. Sure there will be those times when you wish that you could go back and change the past but that only leaves you feeling helpless inside.
If you’re feeling downtrodden and try to deal with your choices as best you can, this is all a part of life. That’s why it’s important to keep your head up regardless of what you are going through.
Check out the quotes below and uncover new reasons why those who keep their head up live happier more fulfilled lives!
Keep Your Head Up Quotes
1. “Always keep your mind strong with positive thoughts and your head up with full confidence, because you truly have greatness in you.” — Edmond Mbiaka
2. “If I’m going to have hope, I’m going to have to learn to endure the disappointment.” — Sharon Weil
3. “So keep your head high, keep your chin up, and most importantly, keep smiling, because life’s a beautiful thing and there’s so much to smile about.” — Marilyn Monroe
4. “Keep your head up. Keep your heart strong.” — Ben Howard
5. “Giving up on a purposeful journey of life is as deadly as death! When you pursue with tenacity, and strive through the adversities and the vicissitudes of life with a mind of fortitude and get to the end of the journey, you shall surely see life. Awake! Arise and go! Never ever give up!!!” — Ernest Agyemang Yeboah
6. “Never bend your head. Always hold it high. Look the world straight in the eye.” — Helen Keller
7. “To everyone battling a difficulty or under attack right now: smile, keep your head up, keep moving and stay positive, you’ll get through it.” — Germany Kent
8. “How do I deal with people who look down on me? I look up at them.” — Ljupka Cvetanova
9. “Stand tall, stand proud. Know that you are unique and magnificent. You do not need the approval of others.” — Jonathan Lockwood Huie
10. “I admire someone who has been through a lot and still keeps their head up.” — Unknown Author
11. “Stay up… ’till you come up… when you come up stay up!” — Johnnie Dent Jr.
12. “Always hold your head up, but be careful to keep your nose at a friendly level.” — Max L. Forman
13. “It is important to keep your head up and follow what you believe is right.” — Ajay Naidu
14. “Always keep your mind strong with thoughts of positivity; your head up with full confidence and a big smile on your face, because you truly have greatness in you.” — Edmond Mbiaka
15. “Keep your chin up but not so high that you cannot see what is right in front of you.” — Joshua F.
16. “It takes someone strong to leave with their head held high. It takes someone stronger to stay with their head held higher.” — Isabella Poretsis
17. “Keep your head up, keep your heart strong.” — Shalane Flanagan
18. “Keep your head up because one day one person will fight like hell for you, the same as you would for them, and it will be a deep love. So, keep your head up.” — Carlos Salinas
19. “Hold your head high, stick your chest out. You can make it. It gets dark sometimes but morning comes…. Keep hope alive.” — Jesse Jackson
20. “You have to lift your head up out of the mud and just do it.” — Teri Garr
21. “Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.” — Thomas Edison
22. “Lift your head up high, and scream to the world “I know I am someone”, and let the truth unfurl.” — Michael Jackson
23. “Never think about something wrong you did in the past, always look forward with your head up high. Have no regrets.” — Jared Leto
24. “Keep your head up. God gives his hardest battles to his strongest soldiers.” — Unknown Author
25. “Never let your head hang down. Never give up and sit down and grieve. Find another way. And don’t pray when it rains if you don’t pray when the sun shines.” — Satchel Paige
26. “Keep your head up in failure and your head down in success.” — Jerry Seinfeld
27. “Never think about something wrong you did in the past, always look forward with your head up high; have no regrets.” — Jared Leto
28. “Put your shoulders back, hold your head up high knowing that the same power that raised Christ from the dead lives on the inside of you.” — Joel Osteen
29. Never let your head hang down. Never give up and sit down and grieve. Find another way. And don’t pray when it rains if you don’t pray when the sun shines. — Richard Nixon
30. “Even though you’re fed up, you’ve got to keep your head up.” — Tupac Shakur
31. “Someone once asked me how I hold my head up so high after all I’ve been through. I said it’s because no matter what, I am a survivor. Not a victim.” — Patricia Buckley
32. “Never let anyone tell you who you are, hold your head up high, look them in the eyes and tell them who you are.” — Sonya Parker
33. “Sometimes life hits you in the head with a brick. Don’t lose faith.” — Steve Jobs
34. “Winners never quit, and quitters never win.” — Vince Lombardi
35. “No matter how much it hurts, you have to hold your head up and keep going.” — Brooke Addison
36. “If you aren’t in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?” — T. S. Eliot
37. “I know it seems hard sometimes but remember one thing. Through every dark night, there’s a bright day after that. So no matter how hard it gets, stick your chest out, keep ya head up, and handle it.” — Tupac Shakur
38. “He who is silent and bows his head dies every time he does so. He who speaks aloud and walks with his head held high dies only once.” — Giovanni Falcone
39. “Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve.” — Napoleon Hill
40. “I’m a child of God. God is my mommy, my daddy. That’s the only thing that’ll keep my head up. If I don’t remember who I am in him, I’m done.” — Mary J. Blige
41. “Always hold your head up high, even if on the inside you’re about to cry. Pretend that nothing is wrong at all. Close your eyes before you fall. If you can’t see it, it’s not there.” — Unknown Author
42. “And I know this world is so cold and deceiving but I keep my head up like my nose is bleeding.” — Lil Wayne
43. “Keep your heels, head, and standards high.” — Coco Chanel
44. “Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.” — Lucille Ball
45. “Keep your head up even if sometimes all you would want to do is hideaway. Remember that it always gets easier.” — Unknown Author
My own favorite is this quote by Evelyn H. “Life’s like a snakes and ladders game. You can rise straight up to the top and fall right to the bottom the next second. But what differentiates you from others is your ability to climb up the ladders after sliding down the snakes.”!
It helps bring to light the humorous side of life and the importance of taking life one step at a time. Reflect back upon this as well as the other 45 keep Your Head Up quotes the next time you need a little pick me up from the worries of life!