Office Space is one of the funniest movies ever made about the American workplace.It is a parody of a horribly dull, boring and repressive office environment. And surprisingly, many people have never seen it or heard of it! It is a true gem and anyone who is working a corporate office job that is having a bad day or week or year will appreciate its dark humor.
The movie was release in 1999 and stars Ron Livingston, Jennifer Aniston, and David Herman. Office Space was directed by Mike Judge who also created Beavis & Butthead and Billions (on Showtime).
You can watch the movie online here.
The best Office Space quotes make you realize how funny the movie really is and will make you think about watching it again we think!
Our Favorite Office Space Quotes
- “Yeah, I just stare at my desk; but it looks like I’m working. I do that for probably another hour after lunch, too. I’d say in a given week I probably only do about fifteen minutes of real, actual, work.”–Peter Gibbons
- “I did absolutely nothing and it was everything I thought it could be.” – Peter Gibbons
- “Hello Peter, whats happening? Ummm, I’m gonna need you to go ahead come in tomorrow. So if you could be here around 9 that would be great, mmmk… oh oh! and I almost forgot ahh, I’m also gonna need you to go ahead and come in on Sunday too, kay. We ahh lost some people this week and ah, we sorta need to play catch up.”–Bill Lumbergh
- “I’m going to need those TPS reports… ASAP.” — Bill Lumbergh.
- “Uh-oh. Sounds like somebody’s got a case of the Mondays.”–Temp
- “So I was sitting in my cubicle today, and I realized, ever since I started working, every single day of my life has been worse than the day before it. So that means that every single day that you see me, that’s on the worst day of my life.”- Peter Gibbons
- “Yeah, well, at least your name isn’t Michael Bolton.”– Michael Bolton
- “Well you don’t need a million dollars to do nothing, man. Just take a look at my cousin, he’s broke, don’t do shit.”–Lawrence
- “So I was sitting in my cubicle today, and I realized, ever since I started working, every single day of my life has been worse than the day before it. So that means that every single day that you see me, that’s on the worst day of my life.”–Peter Gibbons
- “I’m thinking about taking that new chick from Logistics. If things go right I might be showing her my O-face. You know, ‘Oh! Oh!'”- Drew
- The “no talent a– clown” ruined the other Michael Bolton’s life when he started winning Grammys.
- “I could set the building on fire.”– Milton Waddams
- Bob Porter: “Looks like you’ve been missing a lot of work lately.” Peter Gibbons: Well, I wouldn’t exactly say I’ve been missing it, Bob.”
- “I did absolutely nothing and it was everything I thought it could be.” –Peter Gibbons
- “This is me expressing myself.”- Joanna
- “Excuse me, I believe you have my stapler…”– Milton Waddams
- “We’re gonna be getting rid of these people here… First, Mr. Samir Naga… Naga… Naga… Not gonna work here anymore, anyway.” –Bob Slydell
Office Space Movie Trailer
Unable to endure another mind-numbing day at Initech Corporation, cubicle slave Peter Gibbons (Ron Livingston) gets fired up and decides to get fired. Armed with a leisurely new attitude and a sexy new girlfriend (Jennifer Aniston), he soon masters the art of neglecting his work, which quickly propels him into the ranks of upper management! Now the stage is set for Peter to carry out a high-tech embezzling scheme that’s sure to mean the end of his job and a one-way ticket to easy street. Can he pull it off before all corporate hell breaks loose?
Watch the trailer – so funny!
If you like Office Space, you will probably also think Talladega Nights is hilarious – so many great quotes and lines in that movie!
We hope these hilarious Office Space Quotes made you Laugh today!
What are your favorite lines from Office Space?
Related: Uncle Iron’s Best Quotes and Lines
I’m Alice Judy and AnQuotes is a fun hobby for me. We know that everyone loves a great quote and our mission here is simple – to be the best and most interesting quote site in the world! If you have quotes you would like us to cover, please contact us.