As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure for more info.
Seductive quotes are alluring statements attributed to a person in particular. These words or statements are powerful as their quality of attractiveness can make you interested in someone. You can make that woman or man who gives you sleepless nights become part of your life. All you need to do is to use flirty words appropriately as part of your seduction.
Use seductive words to make a connection and help arouse curiosity and interest toward yourself. You can even use some of the concepts from the 48 Laws of Power Quotes to help you learn how to be more successful in your seduction efforts.
Flattery and alluring words are great conversation openers. And if you can speak in a romantic way you will be able to create a deeper passion and love with your partner.
In this article, we are going to tackle 46 of the most inspiring seductive quotes.
1. “To be around someone whose self-confidence is more than what our first glance led us to expect is seductive.”–Abraham Verghese, Cutting for Stone
2. “A fragrance that matches the personality of the man or woman who wears It is an integral part of the memory that you have of him or her. It goes without saying that it’s A formidable weapon of seduction.”–Dree Hemingway
3. “I turn and put my lips close to Peeta’s and drop my eyelids in imitation… “He offered me sugar and wanted to know all my secrets,” I say in my best seductive voice.”– Suzanne Collins
4. “The climax of seduction is to give the illusion that you’re not trying to seduce.”–Mathias Malzieu
5. “Don’t tell A woman she’s pretty; tell her there’s no other woman like her, and all roads will open to you.”–Jules Renard,
6. “I coveted you. I had no right to want you–but I reached out and took you anyway. And now look what’s become of you! Trying to seduce A vampire.”–Stephenie Meyer, Eclipse
7. “The average man is more interested in A woman who is interested in him than he is in A woman with beautiful legs.”–Marlen Dietrich,
8. “If you find someone attractive, you try to make them find you attractive. That is called seduction. And seduction is A bit ugly. You could say it’s A bit ugly to use your charisma.”–Jonathan King
9. “Her lips touched his brain as they touched his lips, as though they were A vehicle of some vague speech and between them he felt an unknown and timid preasure, darker than the swoon of sin, softer than sound or odor.”–James Joyce,
10. “You turn me on from across the room, and I’ll completely melt if you come any closer.”–Crystal Woods
11. “Men naturally despise those who court them, but respect those who do not give way to them.”–Thucydides
12. “Ô, Muse of the Heart’s Passion, let me relive my Love’s memory, to remember her body, so brave and so free, and the sound of my Dreameress singing to me, and the scent of my Dreameress sleeping by me, Ô, sing, sweet Muse, my soliloquy!”– Roman Payne
13. “In life, people tend to wait for good things to come to them. And by waiting, they miss out. Usually, what you wish for doesn’t fall in your lap; It falls somewhere nearby, and you have to recognize it, stand up, and put in the time and work It takes to get to it. This isn’t because the universe is cruel. It’s because the universe is smart. It has its own cat-string theory and knows we don’t appreciate things that fall into our laps.”–Neil Strauss
14. “A woman will sometimes forgive the man who tries to seduce her, but never the man who misses an opportunity when offered.”–Talleyrand
15. “It’s intelligence mixed with less than innocence, it’s cruelty mixed with A sense of elegance. It’s A trap set for seduction to those that are persuaded by speech.”–Jose R. Coronado
16. “It is amazing how women spend too much time and energy scheming, plotting and seducing men when they should spend more time listening, learning and getting over desperation.”– Benyf,
17. “Everything you do seduces me. All you need to do is breathe and I would do anything for you.”–Ashley March
18. “Perhaps in Venice you’ll find a man who’ll put jasmine in your maiden-hair, and A pomegranate flower in your navel. Poor little lady Jane!”–D. H. Lawrence
19. “When once the woman has tempted us, and we have tasted the forbidden fruit, there is no such thing as checking our appetites, whatever the consequences may be.”–George Washington
20. “She lowered her lashes until they almost cuddled her cheeks and slowly raised them again, like A theatre curtain. I was to get to know that trick. That was supposed to make me roll over on my back with all four paws in the air.”–Raymond Chandler
21. “I don’t know what sex appeal is. I don’t think you can have sex appeal knowingly. The people who seduce me personally are the people who seem not to know they’re seductive, and not to know they have sex appeal.”–Omar Sharif
22. “The hardest task of A girl’s life, nowadays, is to prove to a man that his intentions are serious.”–Helen Rowland,
23. “You can seduce a man without taking anything off, without even touching him.”–Rae Dawn Chong
24. “Does A rake deserve to possess anything of worth, since he chases everything in skirts and then imagines he can successfully hide his shame by slandering [women in general]?”–Christine de Pizan
25. “It is one of the psychological mistakes that the world makes, to assume that a man whose inclination drives him on to attempt seduction after seduction is a man of more ardent erotic passion than the more constant lover. The very reverse is the case.”–John Cowper Powys
26. “In the middle of the bobbing bodies, Vanessa moved sinuously against Toby. She wore A black leather skirt with A long slit up the side and A cropped leather jacket. Her midriff was bare and looked incredibly good with the gold chains that hung around her waist.”–Lynne Ewing
27. “The next time you try to seduce anyone, don’t do It with talk, with words. Women know more about words than men ever will. And they know how little they can ever possibly mean.”–William Faulkner
28. “We dance to seduce ourselves. To fall in love with ourselves. When we dance with another, we manifest the very thing we love about ourselves so that they may see It and love us too.”–Kamand Kojouri
29. “If I became A philosopher, if I have so keenly sought this fame for which I’m still waiting, it’s all been to seduce women basically.”–Jean-Paul Sartre
30. “If you can make A woman laugh, you can make her do anything.”–Marilyn Monroe
31. “What well-bred woman would refuse her heart to a man who had just saved her life? Not one; and gratitude is A short cut which speedily leads to love.”–Théophile Gautier
32. ” What is flirtation? One might say that It is behavior leading another to believe that s**ual intimacy is possible while preventing that possibility from becoming A certainty. In other words, flirting is A promise of s**ual intercourse without A guarantee.”–Milan Kundera
33. “I’m addicted to your allure and I’m fiending for A cure.”–Christina Aguilera
34. “The day is gone, and all its sweets are gone! Sweet voice, sweet lips, soft hand, and softer breast.”–John Keats
35. “I think visual seduction is really A lovely thing. To be able to look at something and feel you want to get closer and closer to it, and as you get closer to it, the more you drop your guard.”–Chris Ofili
36. “Her powder pink panties, which mate the discarded brazier, had the soaked path of Lizy’s excitement and lustful flow…”–Bat Maxwell, The Color of Honey
37. “All of the women on The Apprentice flirted with me – consciously or unconsciously. That’s to be expected.”–Donald Trump
38. “The reason It hurts so much to separate is because our souls are connected.”–Nicholas Sparks
39. “Apparently, dancing for him and throwing herself at him weren’t enough. Apparently, she had to nearly commit murder to arouse him enough to attack her.”–Gena Showalter
40. “There is an element of seduction in shoes that doesn’t exist for men. A woman can be s**y, charming, witty, or shy with her shoes.”–Christian Louboutin
41. “That’s it. Fate is A fickle whore. We’re not going. Take your clothes off and get back in my bed.”–Karen Marie Moning
42. “I am here to seduce you into A love of life; to help you to become A little more poetic; to help you die to the mundane and to the ordinary so that the extraordinary explodes in your life.”–Rajneesh
43. ” Don’t lose yourself in A man, that’ll make you lose your pizzazz indefinitely. Instead, lose yourself in your own sensuality and you’ll forever enchant him. The power to keep a man enthralled by you is hidden in your sensuality.”–Lebo Grand
44. “I realize now how lucky I was, in the total absence of role models, to have only men to rebel against. Today’s women students are meeting their oppressors in dangerously seductive new form, as successful congenial female professors who view themselves as victims of A rigid foreign ideology.”–Camille Paglia
45. “The brain knows the real secret of seduction, more effective than even music and martinis. Just keep whispering, ‘Gee, you are really special’ to that sack of water and protein that is A body, and you can get It to do practically anything.”–Alison Gopnik
46. “Who would willingly walk the path of love if they knew its cost without first being seduced by its promise?”–Donna Goddard
Related: Quotes about Dating
We hope these quotes have inspired you to be more seductive in your life. Even if you are in a happy relationship or married, you can seduce your partner over again as if you had just started dating.
That will help you rekindle the spark of your romance and break out of old patterns. Being fun and playful will help you avoid being desperate, distracted, too serious, and more.