Connecting with your soulmate is an experience unlike any other. To finally have someone special in your life who makes you feel loved beyond loved. Although this may take some time to occur, I assure you, it’s well worth the wait!
My collection of Soulmate Quotes will help provide you another perspective about TRUE LOVE! They pull on your heartstrings and make you ponder on your current relationship and what you want out of it. Before browsing them, step back, take a deep breath, and open yourself up. Make sure to have paper and pen handy for the quotes that connect with you on a personal level.
The Best Soulmate Quotes
1. “True love is finding your soulmate in your best friend.” — Faye Hall
2. “People think a soulmate is your perfect fit, and that’s what everyone wants. But a true soulmate is a mirror, the person who shows you everything that is holding you back, the person who brings you to your own attention so you can change your life.” — Elizabeth Gilbert
3. “You have half our gifts. I the other. Together we make a whole. Together we are much more powerful.” — Joss Stirling
4. “Your soulmate will be the stranger you recognize.” — R.H.Sin
5. “A soulmate is… someone whose way of viewing life is not necessarily the same as yours but complements yours… there is not a compromise, there is a compliment.” — Paul Robear
6. “Our soulmate is the one who makes life come to life.” — Richard Bach
7. “There are no accidental meetings between souls.” — Sheila Burke
8. “It is an absolute human certainty that no one can know his own beauty or perceive a sense of his own worth until it has been reflected back to him in the mirror of another loving, caring human being.” — John Joseph Powell
9. “A heart worth loving is one you understand, even in silence.” — Shannon L. Alder
10. “Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.” — Aristotle
11. “Love is but the discovery of ourselves in another, and the delight in the recognition.” — Alexander Smith
12. “A soul mate is not found. A soul mate is recognized.” — Vironika Tugaleva
13. “We meet our soulmates when we’re on our soul path.” — Karen M. Black
14. “Soulmates aren’t the ones who make you happiest, no. They’re instead the ones who make you feel the most. Burning edges and scars and stars. Old pangs, captivation, and beauty. Strain and shadows and worry and yearning. Sweetness and madness and dreamlike surrender. They hurl you into the abyss. They taste like hope.” — Victoria Erickson
15. “A bond between souls is ancient – older than the planet.” — Dianna Hardy
16. “There is a special bond between twin soulmates – unconditional love, respect for each other, bringing out the best in each other, and highly compatible.” — Mettrie L.
17. “In all the world, there is no heart for me like yours. In all the world, there is no love for you like mine. — Maya Angelou
18. “Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.” — Emily Bronte
19. “The soulmate doesn’t have to be a romantic relationship. Sometimes in life, you meet people when you need them, and there is an immediate connection.” — Alison G. Bailey
20. “A soulmate is an overused term, but a true soul connection is very rare and very real.” — Hilary Duff
21. “Our souls have conversations words could never describe.” —Bridgett Devoue
22. “A soulmate is someone to whom we feel profoundly connected, as though the communicating and communing that take place between us were not the product of intentional efforts, but rather a divine grace.” — Thomas Moore
23. “A soulmate is the one person whose love is powerful enough to motivate you to meet your soul, to do the emotional work of self-discovery, of awakening.” — Kenny Loggins
24. “Anyone can be passionate, but it takes real lovers to be silly.” — Rose Franken
25. “What greater thing is there for two human souls than to feel that they are joined to strengthen each other, to be at one with each other in silent unspeakable memories.” – George Eliot
26. “When deep down in the core of your being you believe that your soulmate exists, there is no limit to the ways he or she can enter your life. — Arielle Ford
27. “In one lifetime you will love many times but one love will burn your soul forever.” — Unknown Author
28. “Giving someone a piece of your soul is better than giving a piece of your heart. Because souls are eternal.” — Helen Boswell
29. “You come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly.” — Sam Keen
Related: Black Love Quotes
30. “A heart worth loving is one you understand, even in silence.” — Shannon L. Alder
31. “It’s a great relationship when you can work with the person who you consider to be your soulmate.” — Rick Derringer
32. “What are the chances you’d ever meet someone like that? he wondered. Someone you could love forever, someone who would forever love you back? And what did you do when that person was born half a world away? The math seemed impossible.” — Rainbow Rowell
33. “Before you find your soulmate, you must first discover your soul.” — Charles F. Glassman
34. “Our soulmates seldom appeal to our personality—our ego. That’s why they are called soulmates rather than ego mates.” — Carolyn Miller
35. “Soulmates tend to find each other during the respective pursuits of their soul missions. Creating a soulmate could be seen as a spiritual reward that we give ourselves, after pursuing many soul contracts rife with discord.” — Linda Brady
36. “A soulmate is someone who has locks that fit our keys, and keys to fit our locks.” — Richard Bach
37. “Finding your soulmate is like winning the lottery—it’s a one in a million chance. But once you get ahold of it, you never want to let it go. You make it a point to have your soulmate near you no matter what.” — Unknown Author
38. “Have you ever felt really close to someone? So close that you can’t understand why you and the other person have two separate bodies, two separate skins?: — Nancy Garden
39. “Our lives may not have fit together, but oh did our souls know how to dance.” — K. Towne Jr.
40. Life will bring you challenges but that shouldn’t stop you from building a powerful connection between you and your partner. Don’t miss out on the chance of achieving eternal happiness.
41. “Soulmates are those that we’ve known many lifetimes, have had many karmic contracts with, and with whom we have resolved conflicts. Marriage partners may or may not be soul mates, though they will be a soul contract. With true soul mates, there is no struggle. What’s leftover is love.” — Karen M. Black
42. “You walked into my life as you had always lived there like my heart was a home built just for you.” — Unknown Author
Related: Quotes about Forbidden Love
43. “Important encounters are planned by the souls long before the bodies see each other.” — Paulo Coelho
44. “Don’t rush into love. You’ll find the person meant for you when you least expect it.” — Franzie Gubatina
45. “If you want to attract a life partner as your soulmate, there are several illusions you will need to relinquish. One is that your soul mate is someone you will be with for the rest of your life. You can have a soul mate relationship that lasts a few weeks, months, or years. Time has nothing to do with the quality of your connection and its importance in your life.” — Sanaya Roman
46. “Our souls already know each other, don’t they?’ he whispered. ‘It’s our bodies that are new.” — Karen Ross
47. “In your lifetime you will meet one person who is unlike any other, you can tell them any and everything and they won’t judge you, this person is your soul-mate, your best friend, don’t ever let them go.” — Rashida Rowe
48. “I describe a soulmate as a ‘soul-nurturing mate’ – someone who nurtures your soul – thereby promoting insight and growth.” — Karen Salmansohn
49. “I want a soul mate who can sit me down, shut me up, tell me ten things I don’t already know, and make me laugh. I don’t care what you look like, just turn me on. And if you can do that, I will follow you on bloody stumps through the snow. I will nibble your mukluks with my own teeth. I will do your windows. I will care about your feelings. Just have something in there.” — Henry Rollins
50. “In all the world, there is no heart for me like yours. In all the world, there is no love for you like mine.” — Maya Angelou
Related: True Love Quotes
Video: How Soon Will You Meet Your Soulmate?
OMG…this is so much fun! It’s a quick and fun test that will let you know how soon you will meet your soulmate.
A soulmate is someone special who we need to love and adore with our entire being. Thus, we should be open with our feelings and express the joy we find in having him/her as a lifelong companion.
May the above list of Soulmate Quotes help guide you on your pathway to love!
I’m Alice Judy and AnQuotes is a fun hobby for me. We know that everyone loves a great quote and our mission here is simple – to be the best and most interesting quote site in the world! If you have quotes you would like us to cover, please contact us.