Teen Wolf is a top-rated supernatural drama that revolves around the protagonist Scott McCall. The main character Scott McCall is a new werewolf who is also a student in the fictional town Beacon Hills in California. Tyler Posey plays the main character as he fights supernatural forces while juggling high school activities.
Scott McCall becomes a werewolf in his second year of high school when an alpha werewolf bites him. After that day, he vows to protect Beacon Hills with his newfound powers as more supernatural events begin to occur around him.
When the show aired, it amassed a large following from teens and young adults as they grew excited to watch Scott’s journey with each episode. The show received thirteen Teen Choice Awards and three Saturn Awards.
If you love that fantastic supernatural show to this day, the following Teen Wolf quotes will make you want to rewatch the series again.
Here Are Some of the Most Amazing Teen Wolf Quotes
1. “Scared people will do things that you wouldn’t believe.” — Scott McCall
2. “I think there’s a pretty good chance that things are never going back to normal.” — Stiles Stilinski
3. “What’s going on with me? You really wanna know? Well, so would I!” — Scott McCall
4. “There’s no such thing as fate.” — Allison Argent
5. “Ever feel like you have the best intentions, but you’re just making one mistake after another?” — Allison Argent
6. “People that I thought would be with me forever are the ones that I lost. People that I thought I could never trust ended up saving my life, more than once.” — Scott McCall
7. “You might be an alpha, but you’re not mine.” — Scott McCall
8. “Can someone please say it with words that have less than three syllables?” — Stiles Stilinski
9. “Even when a leader thinks they have nothing left to give, there’s still one thing: hope. Give them hope.” — Melissa McCall
10. “You fall in love more than once.” — Melissa McCall
11. “I don’t know how to help you. Help me tell you something that would help you if I don’t know it!” — Stiles Stilinski
12. “I’m 147 pounds of pale skin and fragile bones; sarcasm is my only defense.” — Stiles Stilinski
13. “You have known about the supernatural for five minutes, and we have been doing this for a lot longer, so trust me when I tell you these kids can handle it.” — Melissa McCall
14. “I’ve never told Scott to run and hide, and I’m not going to start now.” — Melissa McCall
15. “You’re killing people. To death.” — Stiles Stilinski
16. “You convinced the FBI to bring an intern onto an extremely dangerous field operation?” — Lydia Martin
17. “Please! I have to tell them. They’re all going to die. My friends, they’re all going to die.” — Lydia Martin
18. “I’m a fan of ignoring a problem until it just goes away!” — Stiles Stilinski
19. “Yes, he’s shooting at us. If you can’t even kill him, how do you expect to win this war?” — Peter Hale
20. “Do you have any concept of what the bond between an alpha and his beta is like? I would say it’s as strong if not stronger than the bond between parent and child. Imagine what would happen to the parent if I snapped his child’s neck and dropped it at his feet.” — Gerard Argent
21. “You’ll forgive me for not looking you in the eye while talking. I’ve heard the stories of how lethal it can be. I know what you want. You want your freedom, and that means getting rid of people like Scott McCall.” — Gerard Argent
22. “Don’t hold back on me; I never hold back on you.” — Peter Hale
23. “It happens to everyone around you, to all the people left standing at your funeral, trying to figure out how they’re going to now live the rest of their lives without you in it.” — Stiles Stilinski
24. “Some of us have to make mistakes; some of us have to get our hands a little bloody sometimes; some of us are human!” — Stiles Stilinski
25. “If you think getting rid of contractions in all of your sentences makes your argument any more legitimate, then you are wrong.” — Stiles Stilinski
26. “Life can’t ever be all bad or all good. You know, eventually, things have to come back to the middle.” — Scott McCall
27. “I healed when we were all together again when we were a pack.” — Scott McCall
28. “The legend is that you need silver to kill a werewolf. The truth? You need an Argent.” — Gerard Argent
29. “Now we have allies who used to be enemies. Now we have protectors. We have friends willing to fight for us.” — Scott McCall
30. “We can do this, guys. No one dies tonight.” — Scott McCall
31. “Maybe you haven’t noticed, but lately, I’ve been having trouble controlling my anger. When things happen to my friends, I just can’t seem to help it!” — Liam Dunbar
32. “How do we fight something we can’t look at?” — Liam Dunbar
33. “Can’t let my GPA go down just because I got beat up in class.” — Liam Dunbar
34. ”We have to learn to fight without our eyes.” — Scott McCall
35. “Yes, he’s shooting at us. If you can’t even kill him, how do you expect to win this war?” — Peter Hale
36. “It’s not that easy to kill a hellhound. You know that’s what he’s called, right? If you’re going to wander into this world, might as well have all the information.” – Noah Stilinski
37. “In preparation of some big changes, I’ve decided to drop some of the dead weight in my life, and you’re just about the deadest.” – Jackson Whittemore
38. “This is how you wage war, Scott. A strategic positioning of your army against theirs, which is why you will come to me. You will try to save as many as you can, and you might even save a few, but your limited resources will be spread thin, and ultimately, you will fail.” – Gerard Argent
39. “Don’t hold back on me; I never hold back on you.” — Peter Hale
40. “He’s going to get himself killed. Don’t fall in love with a dead man.” — Peter Hale
41. “You better make it a perfect shot, Sheriff, because I don’t go down easy.” — Peter Hale
42. “You’ve made it this far without getting your hands dirty, Scott. No one makes it through a war with clean hands. If you won’t start killing, better find someone who will.” — Peter Hale
43. “They ran that night. Gerard put guns into people’s hands, but a lot less than he thought were willing to use them. More people know our secret now, but more of them are on our side.” – Scott McCall
44. “It’s not that easy to kill a hellhound. You know that’s what he’s called, right? If you’re going to wander into this world, might as well have all the information.” – Noah Stilinski
45. “I didn’t think it was possible, but I’m actually starting to wish I was blind again.” – Deucalion
Dylan O’Brien Hasn’t Ruled Out a TEEN WOLF Return (Exclusive)
Dylan O’Brien is teaming up with Zoey Deutch again in the new satirical black comedy ‘Not Okay.’ Dylan also addressed continued buzz about whether he will appear in the upcoming Teen Wolf movie.
Teen Wolf is a classic teen supernatural show that ran for six seasons and has about 100 episodes. It is famous not only in the US but has fans all over the world. The most amazing part about the series is how each teenage character is highly relatable and contributes in their unique way to the engaging plotline of the show. Most people attribute the widespread success of Teen Wolf to the cast of the show. Talented actors such as Tyler Posey, Melissa Ponzio, Dylan O’Brien, Holland Roden, and Linden Ashby played a major role in making Teen Wolf a classic must-watch show in the early 2010s.
I’m Alice Judy and AnQuotes is a fun hobby for me. We know that everyone loves a great quote and our mission here is simple – to be the best and most interesting quote site in the world! If you have quotes you would like us to cover, please contact us.