Wikipedia says it perfectly, “An elite squad of FBI profilers analyzes the country’s most-twisted criminal minds, anticipating the perpetrators’ next moves before they can strike again. Each member of the “mind hunter” team brings his or her expertise to pinpoint predators’ motivations and identify emotional triggers to stop them.
The core group includes an official profiler who is highly skilled at getting into the minds of criminals, a quirky genius, the former media liaison who manages to adeptly balance family life and the job, and a computer wizard.”
Criminal Minds is an extremely intense crime drama that will suck you in. It will make you love all of the characters, it will make you despise the criminals that they hunt in each episode, it will make you laugh, and it will make you cry.
I have seen every single episode, multiple times (except for the final 2 seasons). I will watch them every chance I get, over anything that is on television right now.
From Penelope and Morgan’s flirty ways, to J.J. having a beautiful baby, to Hotch losing his wife, the team losing Printess – it all gives you goosebumps, the occasional laugh, and a lot of tears. You love the characters, the “team,” and you hate the bad guys that they hunt down.
All of the characters (actors) of Criminal Minds worked so well together and it is a super popular – top of my list – TV show. Below are quotes from the actors themselves, during the shows and also ‘beginning and ending’ famous quotes that were on the show.
Criminal Minds – My Favorite Quotes
1. “There is a sacredness in tears. They are not the mark of weakness, but of power. They are messengers of overwhelming grief and unspeakable love. Washington Irving.” (Episode 11, Season 5)
2. “Everyone says that love happens when you least expect it. I guess it’s true, because when I met you, love was the last thing on my mind. I’d find myself sneaking out to see you. I’d put fancy makeup on just to make you smile. I still feel the touch of your skin. You help me get through every night. You give my life purpose. That’s why no matter what people try to do… Nothing is going to keep us apart.”— Maggie Hallman, Criminal Minds, Season 7: I love you, Tommy Brown
3. “You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you’ve really stopped to look fear in the face. You must do the thing which you think you cannot do. ― Hotch
5. “Birds sing after a storm. Why shouldn’t people feel as free to delight in whatever sunlight remains to them? Rose Kennedy.” (Episode 4, Season 1)
6. “It’s alchemy. Alchemy turns common metals into precious ones. Dreams work the same way. Turning something awful into…something better.” — David Rossi
7. “That is a new deal and as fast as a caffeinated cheetah riding a lightning bolt, I am on it!” — Penelope Garcia
8. “I don’t take kindly to being blown up. In fact, it kind of pisses me off.” — Derek Morgan
9. “Evil can’t be scientifically defined: it’s an illusory moral concept that doesn’t exist in nature. Its origins and connotations have been inextricably been linked to religion and mythology.” ― Dr. Spencer Reid
10. “Look, of all the serial killer types, the ones I find most dangerous are the hyper-intelligent ones that get off more on the mind games than the killing. They’re like vampires, ready to suck your soul dry and file your information away for a rainy day.” — Dr. Tara Lewis
11. “Aside from being slightly morally repugnant, he’s clean as a whistle. If that whistle was slightly morally repugnant.” — Penelope Garcia
12. “Although the observable universe is continually expanding, there’s really no way of knowing the whole thing is gonna ultimately collapse into one gargantuan Black Hole.” — Dr. Spencer Reid
13. “The praying mantis can kill and eat a multitude of creatures but the most interesting fact is that oftentimes the female mantis engages in sexual cannibalism, meaning she’ll bite off the head of her mate once copulation is complete, sometimes even during intercourse, actually.” — Dr. Spencer Reid
14. “The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched—they must be felt with the heart. Helen Keller.” (Episode 12, Season 6)
15. “When truth is buried underground it grows, it chokes, it gathers such an explosive force that on the day it bursts out, it blows up everything with it.” – Émile Zola
16. “Remember, we are our own griefs, my dear, we are our own happiness and we are our own remedies.” – Huseyn Raza
17. “Destroying a book is like…destroying a whole world.” — Diana Reid
18. “Birds sing after a storm. Why shouldn’t people feel as free to delight in whatever sunlight remains to them? Rose Kennedy.” (Episode 4, Season 1)
19. “I’ve always heard every ending is also a beginning. We just don’t know it at the time. I’d like to believe that’s true.” — Emily Prentiss
20. “When Garcia can’t find a breadcrumb, it’s usually because the bread was never baked.” — Jennifer Jareau
21. “And so the guessing game begins! From what nook or cranny will our new missing head roll out?” — David Rossi
22. “Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many. The intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden.” – Phaedrus
23. “Life is a hell of a thing to happen to a person.” – David Rossi
24. “To the sexual offender, possession is power, and total possession is absolute power.” – Stephen G. Michaud
25. “Went on a diet last night. Lost 185 pounds.” — Dr. Tara Lewis
Best Moments from Criminal Minds Shows
This is a great montage – definitely worth a watch.
If you have never watched an episode of Criminal Minds, I highly recommend it. Not only is the show extremely intense, heartbreaking, with happy moments; there is also a ton of great quotes. Either in the beginning of the episode, or almost always at the end. The characters are easy to love and some are even easy to relate to. It is an all around outstanding show and I am going to miss it.
I’m Alice Judy and AnQuotes is a fun hobby for me. We know that everyone loves a great quote and our mission here is simple – to be the best and most interesting quote site in the world! If you have quotes you would like us to cover, please contact us.