For decades people have had a deep fascination with mythical creatures especially the unicorn. That is why we decided to compose our list of Most Delightful Unicorn Quotes.
Over the years unicorns have become more And more popular. This is why you can find a wide variety of unicorn toys, movies, And works of art. There are also many poems And fantasy books written in honor of the unicorn. In fact, some are the inspiration behind the following quotes. May they help open up your creative juices within you!
The Most Delightful Unicorn Quotes
1. “The unicorns were the most recognizable magic the fairies possessed, And they sent them to those worlds where belief in the magic was in danger of falling altogether. After all, there has to be some belief in magic- however small- for any world to survive.” — Terry Brooks
2. “It’s not a unicorn — it’s a horse with a sword on its head that protects my hopes And dreams.” — Tad Quill And Gabrielle Allan
3. “Always be yourself, unless you can be a unicorn. Then, always be a unicorn.” — Jaime Murray
4. “The unicorn’, she said, ‘was a marvelous beast, shining with honor, wisdom, And strength. Just to see him strengthened the soul.” —Megan Lindholm
5. “Always be yourself, unless you can be a unicorn. Then always be a unicorn.” — Unknown Author
6. “So you’re a real person! I always thought you were a legendary figure, like unicorns or Giuseppe Verdi.” — Lemony Snicket
7. “A unicorn is just a horse with a point of view.” — Ron Sexsmith
8. “Life’s not easy for unicorns, you know. We’re a dying breed.” — Meg Cabot
9. “Wherever they may have come from, And wherever they may have gone, unicorns live inside the true believer’s heart. Which means as long as we can dream, there will be unicorns.” — Bruce Coville
10. “The unicorn is not known for its horn, beauty, or purity; but for its strength And courage as one.” — Nicole Beckwith
11. “Be a diamond-studded unicorn: unbreakable And unique.” — Coco
12. “Do you know, I always thought unicorns were fabulous monsters, too? I never saw one alive before!” Well, now that we have seen each other,” said the unicorn, “if you’ll believe in me, I’ll believe in you.” — Lewis Carroll
13. “Unicorns are immortal. It is their nature to live alone in one place: usually, a forest where there is a pool clear enough for them to see themselves — for they are a little vain, knowing themselves to be the most beautiful.” — Peter S. Beagle
14. “I think that if you have a horse, pegasus, qilin, or unicorn, you should sit on it! you should stroke its hair, whisper in its ear, be one with it! And you shouldn’t feel sorry if other people don’t have one.” — C. JoyBell C.
15. “Let us only hate hatred, And once give love a play, we will fall in love with a unicorn.” — Herman Melville
16. “This is the violet hour, the hour of hush And wonder, when the affections glow And valor is reborn when the shadows deepen along the edge of the forest And we believe that, if we watch carefully, at any moment we may see the unicorn.” — Bernard DeVoto
17. “Now I will believe that there are unicorns…” William Shakespeare
18. “Magical, unbelievably Magical, unicorns practically breathed magic. He was to a horse what a horse was to a pig. Four tiny cloven hooves shone like burnished silver, slender legs as graceful as an antelope’s led to a slender body, a delicate neck with an arch-like stem of a lily-blossom, And ahead like a blossom itself, crowned with that glorious pearly horn. And the eyes- big golden-brown eyes you could fall into And never come out of it’s a male unicorn, Andie.’ her brain prompted her with that information. ‘male unicorns are attracted to female virgins, female unicorns are attracted to male virgins.” — Mercedes Lackey
19. “I suppose I could understand it if men had simply forgotten unicorns, but not to see them at all, to look at them And see something else – what do they look to one another, then? What do trees look like to them, or houses, or real horses, or their own children?” — Peter S. Beagle
20. “Life’s all about rainbows, glitter, And unicorns.” — Unknown Author
21. “There’s a lot of loose thinking about magic. People go around talking about mystic harmonies And cosmic balances And unicorns, all of which is to real magic what a glove puppet is to the royal Shakespeare company.” — Terry Pratchett
22. “Sleep is like the unicorn – it is rumored to exist, but I doubt I will see any.” — Dr. Seuss
23. “Unicorns don’t care if you believe in them any more than you care if they believe in you.” — Unknown Author
24. “Take criticism, smash it into dust. Add color And use it to paint breathtaking images of unicorns frolicking through endless fields of greatness.” — Matthew Gray Gubler
25. “My favorite wild animal is a narwhal – the unicorn of the sea. It’s a whale with a tooth that sticks out of its head that’s almost two-thirds the length of its entire body.” — Kesha
26. “Life would be simpler if only we were all unicorns.” — Olley White
27. “Poetry is news brought to the mountains by a unicorn And an echo.” — Czeslaw Milosz
28. “There’s something about girls and unicorns that’s deep And meaningful. Something about childhood.” — Ted Naifeh
29. “Make your life story so amazing that unicorns have trouble believing it is true.” — Karen Salmansohn
30. “The unicorn is born magical And it’s not the unicorn’s fault And it doesn’t make it any more or less special or any less unique but it can’t help that it was born with that magic.” — Lady Gaga
31. “Happiness is believing in unicorns.” — Unknown Author
32. “There is something about riding a unicorn, for those people who still can, which is unlike any other experience: exhilarating, And intoxicating, And fine.” — Neil Gaiman
33. “The bottom line is: if you were a jerk in your original life, you’re probably going to be a bigger un-dead jerk. If you were a decent person, say a juvenile-services librarian with a secret collection of unicorn figurines, you’re probably going to be a kinder, gentler vampire.” — Molly Harper
34. “Never pretend to be a unicorn by sticking a plunger on your head.” — Martin Espada
35. “Dreams are the playground of unicorns.” — Unknown Author
36. “You are like a unicorn who brings ice cream. You are too good to be true.” — NotSalmon.com
37. “Be the unicorn you wish to see in the world.” — Unknown Author
38. “Manifest your unicorn reality.” — Unknown Author
39. “Be a unicorn in a field full of horses.” — Unknown Author
40. Happy as a unicorn eating cake on a rainbow.” — Unknown Author
41. “The mist hung in the air like a prancing unicorn.” — Graham Joyce
42. “Unicorns are my spirit animal.” — Unknown Author
43. “It’s a little-known fact, but unicorns are something like 20% paint, And their horns are stolen exclusively from endangered species.” — Jeff Mach
44. “Man up And be a real unicorn.” — Unknown Author
45. “He knew what she wanted, and He wanted it, too; He was ready, but not, despite her gorgeousness, with Tiglah. Tiglah was not worth losing his ability to touch a unicorn.” — Madeleine L’Engle
Did Unicorns Ever Exist?
We always wondered if unicorns actually ever existed. Bet you did too!
Finally, an answer…
Which is your favorite unicorn Quote? Mine is by an anonymous author “Metamorphosize into the unicorn you’ve always dreamed.”! This encouraging quote sheds light on becoming the best person possible and striving toward your future goals.
I hope my selection of unicorn quotes helped to brighten your day and provides enlightenment for a better tomorrow.
I’m Alice Judy and AnQuotes is a fun hobby for me. We know that everyone loves a great quote and our mission here is simple – to be the best and most interesting quote site in the world! If you have quotes you would like us to cover, please contact us.