Anna Nicole Smith was an American model who really first gained popularity in Playboy magazine when she won the title of 1993 Playmate of the Year. She achieved some fame and modeled for fashion companies, and was most well known for her modeling work for Guess.
Anna’s life was full of chaos. She dropped out of high school at age 14 in 1982 and got married a few years later in 1985. And then later divorced in 1993.
In 1994, when she was at the peak of her fame, she got married for a 2nd time to an 89 year old billionaire (J. Howard Marshall) and everyone thought she did this for the month. When Marshall died in 1995, there was a lengthy legal battle over her share of the estate. That case eventually reached the US Supreme Court. In short, the court ruled against Anna Nicole’s estate (she had passed away by that time) and the Supreme Court decided that the previous bankruptcy court had made an error in awarding her the $400 Million dollars it had previously awarded her.
We have put together the best collection of quotes to honor her memory – enjoy!
Related: Quotes about Models
Anna Nicole Smith Quotes
- “It’s very expensive to be me. It’s terrible the things I have to do to be me.”
Anna Nicole Smith
- “I’m sick of being accused of gold-digging. It just so happens I get turned on by liver spots.” –Anna Nicole Smith
- “For some reason, people think I am this terrible person and it really hurts me to hear that. I am just doing the best I know how to. –Anna Nicole Smith
- “Nobody has ever respected me and done things for me and loved me. So when Howard (former husband J. Howard Marshall II) came along, it was a blessing. He is the only person in my life who does not care about what other people say about me. He truly loves me and I love him for it.” –Anna Nicole Smith
- “I just feel a connection with Marilyn Monroe. I just love her. I just completely feel what she went through.” — Anna Nicole Smith
- “Living in a small town, I knew everybody and everybody knew me.” — Anna Nicole Smith
- “I’ve been craving peanut butter-and-mayonnaise fried cheese sandwiches.” –Anna Nicole Smith
- “I want to be the new Marilyn Monroe and find my own Clark Gable.” –Anna Nicole Smith
- “I couldn’t make ends meet. I tried Red Lobster. I tried Wal-Mart. I tried all these places and I couldn’t make it. I couldn’t. So, I tried this gentlemen’s club, and, you know, I worked there, and it was just awful in those places. It was terrible.” –Anna Nicole Smith
- “I was 23, and he was 86. I saw a very sick man. I just wanted to just talk with him. There was no physical attraction at all. He was very much attracted to me.” — Anna Nicole Smith
- “I want to be the new Marilyn Monroe.” — Anna Nicole Smith
- “You never know if they like you for who you are or what you are. Would he love me or the money?” — Anna Nicole Smith
- “If I have another child, I doubt I’ll get married again. I don’t think men particularly want to be with me. –Anna Nicole Smith
- “I have been alone since my husband died. I stay in my home. I don’t date. It’s hard to date when you’re at home. Nobody knows you.” — Anna Nicole Smith
- “Men don’t even ask me out. I can’t remember the last time I was asked out on a date, and I’m talking years here. I spend my life more and more alone.” — Anna Nicole Smith
The marriage of Anna Nicole to J. Howard Marshall was a May-December Relationship. Be sure to see our collection of May-December Relationship Quotes. And also our collection of Tyra Banks Quotes
Anna Nicole Smith Video: Her ex-husband and daughter honor Anna Nicole Smith’s Legacy
This is a nice sentimental video with Larry Birkhead (Anna Nicole Smith’s first ex husband) and their daughter (Dannielynn) honoring Anna Nicole.
Related: Cindy Crawford Quotes
Unfortunately, Anna Nicole Smith passed away in February 2007 in a hotel room in Hollywood, Florida. The cause of death was overdose of prescription medications. She was survived by her daughter shown above who she had given birth to in September 2006 and her ex-husband.
Image Credit: “Anna Nicole Smith in 2003 © Chris Olsen, 2003”by Royal Opera House Covent Garden is licensed under CC BY-NC 2.0
I’m Alice Judy and AnQuotes is a fun hobby for me. We know that everyone loves a great quote and our mission here is simple – to be the best and most interesting quote site in the world! If you have quotes you would like us to cover, please contact us.