June 21st through July 22nd are the days of the Cancer sign. When they let you in their life Cancers make great life-long friends, even though they seem closed off at first. They aren’t ones to play games with and they dislike it when someone beats around the bush, it’s best to just say what you want and feel to a Cancer.
Cancer signs are known for being pretty sensitive and emotional. Also, because they feel so deeply once they start having feelings for someone. Falling in love in a quick manner is a downfall but a blessing for a cancer, they love to be loved but hate to be fooled. We can all relate to Cancers with that.
Cancers have great traits such as their ability to sympathize with people, how loyal they can be to the people they love, and how much their imagination soars. Cancers also have bad traits such as the ability to be manipulative, if given the opportunity a Cancer can easily manipulate someone. Being moody, A bit insecure and sometimes suspicious are other bad traits of the Cancer sign.
- “Cancers are Monchildren; totally influenced by the waxing and waning cycles of the Moon. Asking them to remain in one feeling, one mood, or one state of mind is pure insanity.” – Sherene Schostak
- “Cancers are not the biggest risk takers, except in love… they see no boundaries or limits when in love.” – Unknown
- “We owe A lot to Thomas Edison – if it wasn’t for him, we’d be watching television by candlelight.” – Milton Berle, Cancer born July 12
- “Cancers are selfish eaters and hate sharing food. So if they share their food, they must really like you.” – Unknown
- “Cancers notice every tiny detail and can read you like an open book.” – Unknown
- “Don’t take advantage of Cancer’s big heart.” – Unknown
- Cancer: Just like the moon, you shine in times of darkness.” – C. W.
- “May have A hard time expressing: Exactly what they want or don’t want from certain people.” – Unknown
- “Cancer: always expect the same level of love they so freely give to others.” – Unknown
- “Housework can’t kill you, but why take A chance?” – Phyllis Diller, Cancer born July 17
- “When a Cancer gets attached to someone, it is really hard for them to just let go. Unlike some people they will always care.” – Unknown
- “Cancers are sensitive, but they’re not stupid.” – Unknown
- “Cancer has plenty of imagination and creativity, tenderness and is the model of A woman.” – Unknown
- “Cancer facing harsh criticism: ‘I need 100 years to heal from that.’” – Unknown
- Cancers can be very touch and go. One minute they want to tell you everything and the next minute they just want to be alone.” – Linda Goodman
- “Although they will listen to other’s problems and help them, a Cancer rarely expresses their own deep feelings to anyone.” – Unkown
- “You can only be young once. But you can always be immature.” – Dave Barry, Cancer born July 3
- “Crabs: They seek for some time alone.” – Unknown
- “Cancerian needs blanket and someone to cuddle for Netflix.” – Unknown
- “Because Cancer feels insecure, any rejection or hurtful words hit them 10x harder than other signs.” – Unknown
- Cancer is A cardinal sign, which means Cancerians were born to take responsibility-to lead, not be led.” – Linda Goodman
- “Cancers know instantly if something is wrong or someone is lying.” – Unknown
- “If women ran the world we wouldn’t have wars, just intense negotiations every 28 days.” – Robin Williams, Cancer born July 21
- “‘Your life isn’t yours if you always care about what others think.’ Cancer: ‘Do you have proof?’” – Unknown
- “Cancers often cry, but you rarely ever see it.” – Unknown
- “Cancer seems to have two personalities. One is very outgoing, funny and quirky. The other is shy, moody and antisocial.” – Unknown
- “It takes a Cancer 2.5 seconds to go from this is the best day ever to wanting to punch someone in the face.” – Unknown
- Cancer’s are the best of both worlds: sometimes calm and chill and sometimes wild and wanna just party.” – Unknown
- “Prejudice is A great time saver. You can form opinions without having to get the facts.” – E. B. White, Cancer born July 11
- “Cancers have A weird way of knowing things before you even say anything.” – Uknown
- “Cancers are constantly thinking about A million things at once.” – Unknown
- “Cancer’s vulnerability is carefully hidden, so the typical Cancerian reaction to hurt is to crawl inside the Crab shell and pout – or turn just plain crabby.” – Linda Goodman, Linda Goodman’s Love Signs
- “Cancers are just like the moon; they shine in the times of darkness” – Unknown
- “What goes on in a Cancer head is very different from what they tell the world.” – Unknown
- “A Cancer doesn’t just walk away from you for no reason. There’s been A buildup of things that you may not have even recognised.” – Unknown
- “Cancer knows all about conservation. Waste not, want not.” – Liz Green, Astrology for lovers
- “Wanna see A cranky Cancer? Find one that has been deprived of sleep, food or both. They don’t play that.” – Unknown
- “A Cancer is that one friend that remembers little things about you.” -Unknown
- “Cancer’s over the top generosity and compassionate heart make them one of the most trustworthy signs.” – Unknown
- “Cancerians have more secrets than J. Edgar Hoover, James Bond and Sherlock Holmes combined.” – Linda Goodman
- “When it comes to choosing A partner you can’t get anyone better than A Cancer.” – Unknown
- “Forever known as the Sign that just can’t let go, Cancer simply means to live up to every commitment and promise they make, and they don’t just give that kind of loyalty and unconditional love to anyone.” – Unknown
- “A Cancerian dislikes negative thinking immensely. negative thinking can cause A Cancerian to feel physically sick and emotionally exhausted. Cancerians are more prone to thinking and feeling themselves into A physical or mental state of imbalance than any other sign.” – Unknown
- “Cancerians like to keep secrets. They’re not much for true confessions, unless you’re the one doing the confessing.” – Linda Goodman
- “If you need help, look for A Cancer, they will be there for you, always.” – Unknown
- “Cancers love to cook and eat, if they have made you A meal it’s a Sign of compassion.
- “Cancer: 65% Nice, 35% don’t f**k with me.” – Unknown
- “Do I perform sometimes in A manic style? Yes. Am I manic all the time? No. Do I get sad? Oh yeah. Does it hit me hard? Oh yeah.” – Robin Williams, NPR
- “Once a Cancer has love for you, there will always be A spot in their heart for you. Regardless of the reason of separation.” – Unknown
- “There’s A touch of Moon madness in every Cancerian. He knows A wild and secret place where two lilies and seven white roses grow among the iris.” – Linda Goodman
- “I do like the ocean wave, actually. I’m born under the Sign of Cancer the Sign of the crab so I like coastal areas and sunny beaches and such, although not the wide open and deep seas.” – Anjelica Huston, BBC
- “Cancers are like coconuts: hard outside, soft inside.” – Unknown
- “Cancerians are all mothers at heart. Even the men.” – Linda Goodman
- “Subtlety is one of the chief qualities of Cancer.” – Liz Greene, Astrology for Lovers
- “Cancers feel good helping people solve their problems.” – Unknown
- “There are two types of Cancer women. Those who are Mothers. And those who are Eternal Children. Often they cross, and you find both in one.” – Liz Green, Astrology for lovers
- “I’m A Cancer…the little crab. Loves the home, her sanctuary, all the cozy things.” – Gisele Bündchen, Vogue
- “If you ever see a Cancer who is mad, run! Run for your life!” – Unknown
- “Extremely maternal towards friends and family, Cancerians are caring and protective of all those around them.” – Linda Goodman
- “Cancers are motivated by people they love and hate” – Unknown
- “A Cancer is stronger than you think.” – Unknown
- “Our prime purpose in life is to help others. And if you can’t help them, at least don’t hurt them.” – Dalai Lama, about Cancer
- “Cancerians in two words: family people” – Unknown
- “A Cancer will lose interest in you if you are too sensitive to how they are.” – Unknown
- “I live with romance in my brain. I’m A true-blue Cancerian like that.” – Priyanka Chopra
- “Cancerians can be forgiving like A saint. But when they are done, they are done for good.” – Unknown
See more quotes from other Water Astrological signs: Scorpio Quotes and Pisces Quotes
Cancer Quotes Video – Top 5 Signs you’re a True Cancer
If you are still wondering if this astrological sign accurately sums you up, be sure to watch this fun clip.
Most people will be nodding their heads when they get to #3…
64 of the Most Undeniable Leo Quotes
Just because a Cancer can easily manipulate doesn’t necessarily mean they will. Cancers are usually known to be considerate and for how deeply they care. A Cancer is in their happy place when they are sharing a meal with loved ones, relaxing by the water or even in the water, helping people they care about and being creative.
They really dislike it when their personal life is revealed so don’t share their life details they trusted you with. When they open up to you they transform into a loyal soldier, willing to do anything for someone they love.
These quotes are sure to help you better understand your Cancer friend or if you’re a Cancer you’ll find them extremely relatable. For whatever reason you’re looking for a Cancer quote, there’s a quote to inspire, motivate, relate to and even funny ones to get a laugh or two.
I’m Alice Judy and AnQuotes is a fun hobby for me. We know that everyone loves a great quote and our mission here is simple – to be the best and most interesting quote site in the world! If you have quotes you would like us to cover, please contact us.