As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure for more info.
Born between October 23rd to November 21st, Scorpios are one of the more mysterious signs. It’s in a Scorpio’s nature to be dedicated and take on the role of being a leader. They usually make friends easily because they are very brave, but that doesn’t mean that they trust easily. Taking care of their friends and family is just a Scorpio way, but they expect honesty and respect in return.
Some of the strengths of a Scorpio are how passionate they are. They are also incredibly brave, very resourceful and even their stubborness can be a strength. Although Scorpios have numerous strengths, they also have weaknesses such as being secretive, distrusting, jealous, and even violent in some cases.
- “I’m a Scorpio with a Pisces moon. I am very critical of myself. I’m actually way less critical of others than I am of myself. I’m in my own head a lot. It’s hard and really discouraging.” – SZA
- “Scorpio can be very understanding and forgiving to their loved one. In return wants compassion and nothing more.” – Unknown
- “The only thing that will make you happy is being happy with who you are, and not who people think you are.” – Goldie Hawn, Scorpio Born Nov.21
- “Scorpios love to secretly influence the person in power to do the things they want to do, without having the full limelight. Whereas a fire sign always excels on the stage, a Scorpio is a better fit behind the curtain, pulling the strings of the operation and telling everyone where to go with just the immense power of their eyes.” – Astro Poets: Your Guides to the Zodiac, by Alex Dimitrov and Dorothea Lasky
- “It’s that Scorpio in me. I love you until you do something to piss me off. Then I turn into your personal Satan.” – Brittainy C. Cherry
- “I’m a Scorpio, and who knows if there is any validity to it, but I’m very emotional. I have high highs and low lows.” – Chely Wright
- “It takes strength to show vulnerability.” – Miranda Lambert, Scorpio born Nov.10
- “Please don’t doubt my love for you, it’s the only thing I’m sure of – Scorpio” – Unknown
- “My birth sign is Scorpio and they eat themselves up and burn themselves out. I swing between happiness and misery. I am part prude and part nonconformist. I say what I think and I don’t pretend and I am prepared to accept the consequences of my actions.” – Vivien Leigh
- “Unlike the Mars female, for example, a Scorpio will subdue her drive and magnetize a man with the heavy perfume of her exotic glance as she allows him to use his lighter to ignite her cigarette” – Linda Goodman
- “I am a Scorpio so I am a little bit crazy.” – Brandi Glanville
- “If you’re presenting yourself with confidence, you can pull off pretty much anything.” – Katy Perry, Scorpio born Oct. 25
- “Scorpio will always appear to have a tough surface. However, they feel emotions more deeply than any of the zodiac signs.” – Unknown
- “I used to be very revenge-motivated but that’s just because I’m a Scorpio.” – SZA, Cosmopolitan interview
- “I think, when I’m on the court, I become with a killer instinct – I’m a real Scorpio.” – Ana Ivanovic
- “Don’t expect Scorpio to play their part if you have other people auditioning for Scorpio’s role.” – Unknown
- “”As we look ahead into the next century, leaders will be those who empower others.” – Bill Gates, Scorpio born Oct. 28
- “I love people, studying people. That’s the Scorpio part of me. We are natural detectives; we like to find things out.” – James Van Praagh
- “A Scorpio woman won’t stick around if she’s not interested. She won’t sit and laugh with you when she knows she really can’t stand you” – Unknown
- “Being a Scorpio, I believe in loyalty.” – Payal Rohatgi
- “A Scorpio will probe until they reach the truth. They will ask you the same question over and over to catch you slipping in your story.” – Unknown
- “I’ve been hated by many, wanted by plenty / disliked by some but confronted by none.” – ‘Scorpio’s Mind,’ by Drake
- “I really am a full-blown Scorpio. Whenever I look things up about my sign, it’s like check, check check: thoughtful, detailed, moody, stubborn, prideful, emotional.” – Selah Louise Marley
- “If you ignore a Scorpio, chances are, you’ll lose them forever.” – Unknown
- “I am a Scorpio, and playing the seductress appeals to me. There are a lot of women throughout film history, like Marlene Dietrich or Mae West – those are the women I was always attracted to. The bad girls.” – Chloe Sevigny
- “I’m very into Zodiac signs, so when I meet a fellow Scorpio, I always get really excited.” – Kether Donohue
- “Scorpio tends to be extreme in everything they do. They intensely love; They intensely hate.” – Unknown
- “Listen to a Scorpio carefully with full attention. There’s no way of faking it. Scorpios always know when you’re pretending, and that will be the end before there’s even a beginning.” – The Only Astrology Book You’ll Ever Need, by Joanna Martine Woolfold
- “Anna Wintour is a very smart woman. She’s a Scorpio, like me.” – RuPaul
- “Scorpio will quietly observe you to determine if you are worthy of their trust and loyalty.” – Unknown
- “That’s one of my greatest strengths. I’m a Scorpio rising – we’re very decisive. I’m very good at cutting things off that don’t feel right.” – June Diane Raphael
- “I’m a Scorpio who gets ghosted by Aries.” – Diana Silvers
- “SCORPIO: Emotions are always intense so when they say “I love you” trust that they mean it because they won’t waste your time.” – Unknown
- “The stereotype is that Scorpios are super sexual, and while that’s not true for everyone, they do tend to have strong sex drives. When these people start to feel really close to their lovers, they become the most attached of the zodiac and they have a really hard time letting go. For that reason, they need to be somewhat cautious about who they let in.” – Astrology for Real Relationships, by Jessica Lanyadoo
- “Scorpios are the most unconditional lovers you can be blessed with.” – Unknown
- “I’ve been absolutely terrified every moment of my life – and I’ve never let it keep me from doing a single thing I wanted to do.” – Georgia O’Keeffe, Scorpio born Nov.15
- “If a Scorpio cares about someone, they can be very sacrificing, bending over backwards at times to prove their devotion, loyalty and depth of their relationship. Once betrayed however, Scorpio will change quickly and permanently.” – Unknown
- Scorpio Island, everyone calls it – they say if you fall in love in Ibiza, then it lasts forever.” – Poppy Delevingne
- “Scorpios are less interested in small talk and more interested in cutting to the chase. They want real emotional intimacy. Are you willing to go deep? Talk about your innermost desires and secrets?” – Emmalea Russo, Cosmopolitan
- “Scorpios are some of the realest and nicest people ever. You’ll only see their dark side come out when they’ve been pushed too far.” – Unknown
- “Nothing in life is to be feared. It is only to be understood.” – Marie Curie, Scorpio born Nov.7
- “Before you can even finish talking, a Scorpio will already have you figured out.” – Unknown
- “You will never see a greater heart turn cold, than a Scorpio who believed in you before your lies began to unfold.” – Unknown
- “Don’t mess with the Scorpio!” – Katy Perry, Twitter
- “How to Spot a Scorpio: They will not really talk unless spoken to. But once they do, they can talk for hours.” – Unknown
- “I’ve been absolutely terrified every moment of my life – and I’ve never let it keep me from doing a single thing I wanted to do.” – Georgia O’Keeffe
- “Scorpio is like the ocean, lovely on the surface, but dive down into their depth and you’ll find beauty most people never see.” – Unknown
- “I have my family and my friends. It’s equally as important to me to be a good friend and a good sister and a good daughter. I’m very close with my family and friends.” – Winona Ryder, Indiewire interview
- “How you know Scorpio Likes You: They will tell you things they have not told anyone else.” – Unknown
- “We cannot become what we need to be by remaining what we are.” – Max de Pree, Scorpio born Oct.28
- “A hurt Scorpio could be thinking of you 24/7 and still, you wouldn’t hear from them.” – Unknown
- “Be on guard with all Scorpios. I don’t mean they’re wicked. They’re just not soft or naive.” – Linda Goodman’s Sun Signs
Scorpios enjoy the chase, their longtime friends, and being right. Being honest to a Scorpio will get you farther than lying, Scorpios hate dishonesty. If a Scorpio reveals their secrets to you, you better feel lucky because this sign is not one to be trusting and seems to enjoy being mysterious and secretive. A Scorpio may have many friends, but they only open up about themselves to someone they truly trust and care about.
Even though some of these quotes don’t have the word Scorpio in them, they are quotes from famous Scorpios and match the Scorpio personality fully. Whether you’re a stubborn hard-headed Scorpio yourself or you have a friend that is a Scorpio, these quotes are sure to motivate, inspire and even make you laugh.
Scorpio Video – Top 5 Signs you’re a TRUE Scorpio!
Scorpio’s usually know that the sign describes them. But if you are still in doubt, be sure to watch this fun and entertaining video.
We suspect you will know for sure when you see #3.