Who didn’t grow up watching Winnie the Pooh? Christopher Robin and his many friends; Tigger, Piglet, Owl, Eeyore, Rabbit, and his best friend Winnie the Pooh had many adventures together. All of these characters were first introduced in 1926 and they are all loveable, popular, and a staple in many homes with toddlers. Each of them has their own unique personality quirks. I have not met anyone who doesn’t have a favorite Winne the Pooh character. However, Winnie the Pooh, Eeyore, and Tigger are the 3 all-time favorites of most children and adults alike.
Jim Cummings was the voice of Winnie the Pooh and Tigger from 1988 to – Present. He has been in 400+ movies, doing the voices of many characters for Disney and Warner Bros. animation. In 1988 he took over the Winnie the Pooh voice from Hal Smith. In 2000 he fully replaced Paul Winchell as the voice of Tigger, the same year that the Tigger Movie hit theatres. Mr. Cummings also provided the voices in the following Winnie the Pooh movies; Pooh’s Grand Adventures (1997}, Season of GIving (1999), A Very Merry Pooh Year (2002), Piglets Big Movie (2003), My Friends Tigger and Pooh: Tigger and Pooh and a Musical Too (2009), and Winnie the Pooh (2011).
Everyone should own a copy of The Adventures of Winnie the Pooh and a collection of Winnie the Pooh books to read to your children as they grow. Always having a positive message and outlook on anything that happens to go wrong, they are the perfect books to introduce to your children at a fairly young age and they will enjoy reading them for years to come.
1. Once in a while, someone amazing comes along….here I am – Tigger
2. I wouldn’t trade it for anything. Never, no. Never. Your friendship is the best present ever – Tigger
3. The wonderful thing about Tiggers is I’m the only one – Tigger
4. It’s not about how fast you run or how high you climb but how well you bounce – Tigger
5. That’s the story of you and me, from the very beginning we were meant to be – Tigger
6. Bouncy trouncy flouncy pouncy, fun fun fun fun fun – Tigger
7. Don’t be ridick-orous – Tigger
8. Some people have ADD, some ADHD… I have ADOLAS: Attention-deficit…. oh look! A squirrel!
9. Put some bounce in your smile- Tigger
10. The things that make me different are the things that make me, me – Tigger
11. I’m so happy I could bounce! – Tigger
12. Glad to meet ya! Name’s Tigger. T-I-double-guh-er. Thant spells Tigger – Tigger
13. Watch me scare the stripes off of this imposter – Tigger
14. TTFN! Ta-ta for now! – Tigger
15. Consider yourself pounced – Tigger
16. You can’t bounce the bounce if you can’t pronounce the bounce – Tigger
From the movie – The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh (1977)
17. Hello! I’m Tigger – Tigger
18. Tiggers don’t like honey. That icky sticky stuff is only fit for Heffalumps and Woozles – Tigger
19. Well, I better be counting along now, chum! Hoo-hoo-hoo-hoo – Tigger
20. Well, I gotta go now! I got a lot of bouncing to do. Hoo-hoo-hoo-hoo – Tigger
Also see Yosemite Sam Quotes
21. Leave it to me! I’ll bounce him out of here – Tigger
22. Tiggers never get lost, bunny boy – Tigger
23. It’s a dangerous path I bounce …. but I bounce it alone – Tigger
24. We need to get you tigger-sized – Tigger
25. I almost bounced clear out of the book – Tigger
26. Aw, shucks! I’m speechless – Tigger
27. Hoo-hoo-hoo-hoo! Let’s bounce! – Tigger
28. I wonder why nobody wants to bounce with me? Hmm. Oh well, who am I talking about? There’s plenty of others I haven’t asked yet. – Tigger
Related: Kung Fu Panda Quotes
Video: Meet Tigger
This is the classic scene when Winnie the Pooh meets Tigger. It’s a must watch!
Related: Winnie The Pooh’s Best Quotes
Tigger is fun-loving, boisterous, talkative, and has a knack for annoying Rabbit. Tigger actually has ADD/ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder). This fact more than explains why he acts the way he does. Always talking, bouncing, and interrupting. According to www.definitions.net, Tigger means; “an overly enthusiastic or energetic person, often characterized by bouncing.” In 2000 Tigger had his own movie, The Tigger Movie (mentioned above).
Tigger is one of the most loveable characters from Winnie the Pooh. Babies and kids love him because he makes everyone laugh. He is loud, silly, and kids love to watch him bounce around the screen. If you have no kids and you have not watched any of the Winnie the Pooh movies, go and rent one!
The movies are great for adults as well as kids. For many years, the whole cast has been evolving. The way they look has been updated over the years, but they have always maintained the same honest personalities. The Winnie the Pooh movies will be around for decades to come. Christoper Robin and his wonderful stuffed animal friends are here to delight and bring joy to every child (and adult) that ever watches them.
I’m Alice Judy and AnQuotes is a fun hobby for me. We know that everyone loves a great quote and our mission here is simple – to be the best and most interesting quote site in the world! If you have quotes you would like us to cover, please contact us.