Captain John Price, callsign Bravo Six, is the main protagonist of the Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare video game and film series. As A British Special Forces sniper, Captain John Price was born on 01-11-1953 according to a dog tags accessory released in Call Of Duty: Infinite Warfare.
Early in his military career, John Price was a Lieutenant in the 22nd SAS Regiment, where he served as a designated sharpshooter. In Modern Warfare and Modern Warfare Remastered, Price serves as Captain of a SAS squad. His squad is elite and is charged with killing high-profile and volatile targets. They officially serve as an anti-hijacking counterterrorist squad. They specialize in hostage situations, close quarter combat, and sniper techniques.
Captain Price is known to understand both Russian and Arabic and favor Villa Clara cigars. His favorite weapon is the Kilo 141. He is dedicated to his role and is determined to fulfill any mission he is assigned. With an uncanny talent for maneuvering in tough situations, Captain Price is an exceptional sniper and inspirational leader.
Captain Price Quotes
We have collected 23 iconic Captain John Price quotes for dedicated gamers and people everywhere.
- “This is for the record. History is written by the victor. History is filled with liars. If he lives, and We die, his truth becomes written – and ours is lost. Shepherd will be A hero, ’cause all you need to change the World is one good lie and A river Of blood. He’s about to complete the greatest trick A liar ever played on history. His truth will be the truth. But only if he lives, and We die.”
- “Your moves are miscalculated and underestimating your enemies—your biggest mistake. You will find the will of A single man can be broken.”
- “The healthy human mind doesn’t wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that’s A luxury, not A curse. To know you’re close to the end is A kind Of freedom. Good time to take…inventory. […] Out-gunned. Outnumbered. Out Of our minds. On A suicide mission. But the sand and the rocks here, stained with thousands Of years Of warfare… They will remember us. For this. Because out Of all our vast array Of nightmares, this is the one We choose for ourselves. We go forward like a breath exhaled from the Earth. With vigor in our hearts and one goal in sight: We. Will. Kill him.”
- “We fight not so that the World will remember us, but so that there will be A World to remember.”
- “Goodness me, Americans! Made quite A racket didn’t you? That’s quite alright, I can still walk.”
- “They say truth is the first casualty Of War. But who defines what’s true? […] Truth is just A matter Of perspective. The duty Of every soldier is to protect the innocent, and sometimes that means preserving the lie Of good and evil—that war isn’t just natural selection played out on A grand scale. […] The only truth I found is that the world We live in is A giant tinderbox. All It takes…is someone to light the match.”
- “War used to be simple. Kill or be killed. Survive at all costs. Then everything changed. The action got faster, the weapons got more powerful, the stakes got bigger than anything we’d ever seen. On the eve Of our greatest battle, A new hero must rise.”
- “Just another day at the office.”
- “I know you saw action with the 1138, but the 141, this is the premier league.”
- “There’s A clocktower in Hereford where the names Of the dead are inscribed. We try to honor their deeds, Even as their faces fade from our memory. Those memories are all that’s left, when the bastards have taken everything else.”
- “My war ends with you.”
- “I was just A ‘Leftenant’ back then, doing some wet work. Chernobyl, Christmas for the bad guys. Even A decade later A lot Of them still used It to get their hands on nuclear material. A lot of them, including one Imran Zakhaev. Of course We couldn’t just let that happen, cash for spent fuel rods? That’s one hell of A recipe for destruction. It was the first time our government authorized an assassination order since the second World War. I was under the command Of Captain MacMillan.”
- “There’s A simplicity to War. Attacking is the only secret. Dare—and the World yields. How quickly they forget that all It takes to change the course Of history…is the will of A single man.”
- “Makarov, you ever hear the old saying, ‘The enemy Of my enemy is my friend’?”
- “The life you knew before is gone. Today, We fight to bring It back.”
- “Right…what the hell kind Of name is “Soap”, eh? How’d A muppet like you pass selection?”
- “Ghost, come in! This is Price! We’re under attack by Shepherd’s men in the boneyard! Soap, hold the left flank! Do not trust Shepherd! I say again, do not trust Shepherd! Soap, get down!”
- “What you taught me to do: kill ’em all.”
- “Your World as you knew It is gone. How far would you go to bring It back? Shepherd created A war, but only We knew the truth.”
- “This is it. Makarov doesn’t leave here alive.”
- “This is for Soap.”
- “Ortiz says he’s got A couple Of guys on the inside that can get us intel on the cartel’s operations. This is A simple pick-up, but stay frosty.”
Related: Duke Nukem Quotes
Captain John Price Video
This video is really interesting – it’s a full story of Captain Price and the Modern Warfare story.
We learned a few new things from watching this video!
Related: Halo Quotes
We hope you have enjoyed these quotes from Captain John Price. He is an inspiration to leaders as well as gamers. Captain Price embodies dignity, duty, and dedication. Use these quotes to help you remember you have these qualities too.
Important Note: The Call Of Duty Endowment fund helps veterans obtain high-quality jobs by supporting successful groups that help veterans prepare for work. Please think about helping veterans through the Call Of Duty Endowment.
Related: Best Warhammer Quotes
I’m Alice Judy and AnQuotes is a fun hobby for me. We know that everyone loves a great quote and our mission here is simple – to be the best and most interesting quote site in the world! If you have quotes you would like us to cover, please contact us.