Paid in Full is a 2002 crime drama film about three young drug dealers named Rico, Ace, and Mitch. The three fictional characters are inspired by Alpo Martinez, Azie ‘AZ’ Faison, and Rich Porter, three Harlem drug dealers who rose to prominence in the 1980s. The movie features Cam’ron, Wood Harris, and Mekhi Phifer, who gained a strong hip-hop following over the years.
The film features a young man named Ace, who is close friends with Mitch, a flashy drug dealer. Ace lives a simple, law-abiding life until an event gets him involved in the drug business that he starts to like. The young boy takes cocaine from Lulu, a famous drug dealer with a top-quality supply, and sells his drugs on the streets.
He has a natural talent for selling drugs and creates a drug empire of his own with the help of Mitch and Rico. Ace keeps a low profile even after he becomes wealthy, but eventually, things take a different turn, making him decide between the underworld and clean life.
The film has an intriguing storyline, but more than that, it has exciting scenes and scenarios that keep the viewers on their toes. The movie has some helpful lessons from characters that are based on real people. If you like movies with realistic plots like this one, here are some Paid in Full quotes to get you acquainted with the characters.
Paid in Full Quotes
1. “Ace, make that shot again. Five thousand you can’t make it again.” – Rico
2. “What is the use of having soldiers if you can’t use them?” – Rico
3. “Yeah, I called him. And I gave him the number of fake dealers who turned out to be the feds.” – Ace
4. “The doctor said l wasn’t going to walk the same. Do you understand what I’m saying? I’m out.” – Ace
5. “You really don’t have to be out here like this, broadcasting all your sh*t and taking your pictures putting your guns in the air, man.” – Ace
6. “I told myself when I could breathe without a tube, I was gonna breathe deep.” – Ace
7. “What’s Popping Kermit?” — Ace
8. “Hey Ace, pull your skirt down B. Dudes get shot every day.” – Rico
9. “You know me B. I’m going to eat regardless.” – Ace
10. “Everybody’s going to eat. Everybody’s going to get this money. Everybody can be happy.” – Ace
11. “Look, man, we know what’s hot on the streets. Believe me, man. We are out there every day.” – Mitch
12. “Still got the flash of that gun in my head, man. That white light. And it was like that light, man, was saying, you’re dead.” – Ace
13. “Ay, yo, check here your man. Give him a thermometer. Take his temperature or something, man.” – Rico
14. “See, the thing about the game is, it does not stop. You could be hurt, and it doesn’t matter. The business will still roll up on you.” – Ace
15. “Even Ray Charles can see he’s got money.” – Ice
16. “What are you doing, man? Do you even know what you’re doing, man?” – Ace
17. “I got a G for every bump on your face. Whatever you want, punk.” – Mitch
18. “Make the money count! Make the money count!” – Rico
19. “That’s why I do what I do…” — Ace
20. “No ribs, no rice, no champagne! You eat nothing!” – Rico
21. “I just made enough money to bake biscuits for the projects.” – Calvin
22. “Come on, man. You know me, man. Cleanliness is next to godliness.” – Mitch
23. “I sold you those drugs so that you could make money.” – Mitch
24. “But it’s all fake. Understand what I’m saying? This life. This game. There is no love in it. It doesn’t love you back.” – Ace
25. “…If I leave, the fans are still gonna love me, man?” – Mitch
26. “You know my style, baby. It is not my style to be running around here getting all sweaty on the court, baby.” – Mitch
27. “A n*gga like me, man, I love the game. I love the hustle.” – Mitch
28. “No doubt. Life is good in Harlem, baby.” – Mitch
29. “You know, I just need to be around some love, that’s all.” – Mitch
30. “Look at me. I’ve been shot in the head, baby. My body is different. I’m breathing differently. You understand what I’m saying?” – Ace
31. “Now there’s a new game. Us, old players, are gone. But you can see our story on music videos with prop guns and fake champagne.” – Ace
Paid in Full | ‘Make the Shot’ (HD) – Wood Harris, Mekhi Phifer | MIRAMAX
It’s 1986, and Ace (Wood Harris), Mitch (Mekhi Phifer), and Rico (Cam’ron) are living the life – eating Chinese food and throwing around thousands of dollars as if it’s pocket change.
The Paid in Full quotes and characters are relatable to a select few, but the storyline is inspiring for everyone who contemplates selling drugs as a way to improve their life. People have to pay for their crimes. If not by the law-enforcement agencies, then their business competitors. Therefore, watch the movie for entertainment, and remember to live a clean and simple life.
I’m Alice Judy and AnQuotes is a fun hobby for me. We know that everyone loves a great quote and our mission here is simple – to be the best and most interesting quote site in the world! If you have quotes you would like us to cover, please contact us.