Netflix’s Inventing Anna is an American drama series featuring the true story of con artist, Anna Delvey, who deceives and manipulates people, wins their affection, and steals their money.
This character is played by Julia Garner, who made her mark on television by playing a pivotal role on the TV show Ozark, causing people to marvel at her acting skills and creating great enthusiasm for her new show Inventing Anna.
This Netflix series is based on a true story, which does its part in capturing people’s attention because it is mind-boggling how someone can manipulate others for monetary benefits in such a complex way by faking their identity.
Anna Delvey is a classical representative of a con artist who is incredibly skilled at using deceitful tactics for personal gain and has parallels to Leonardo DiCaprio’s Catch Me if You Can.
The dialogue in this TV series is written exceptionally well by competent writers. Anna Delvey’s quotes delivered by Julia Garner’s versatile acting skills create an impression on viewers that leaves them captivated and eager for more.
Here are some of the best Anna Delvey quotes from Inventing Anna.
Top Quotes Delivered by Anna Delvey from Inventing Anna
1. “I work for my success. I earn my accomplishments. Pay attention– maybe you’ll learn how to be smart like me. I doubt it, but you can dream.” -Anna Delvey (Anna Sorokin)
2. “There are girls in here who are criminals, like, they’re dangerous people.” -Anna Delvey (Anna Sorokin)
3. “You think that there was some evolution, like in the movies or whatever, but I was always who I am.” -Anna Delvey (Anna Sorokin)
4. “Who am I? This club, this foundation, will be who I am, what I am. I have to build this so artists and people like me finally have a home, somewhere safe– a place where they belong, a place where I belong.” -Anna Delvey (Anna Sorokin)
5. “You’re not special– people have babies every day, they squat in fields. I’m in prison.” – Anna Delvey (Anna Sorokin)
6. “It’s the 21st century, but this is still a boy’s club.” -Anna Delvey (Anna Sorokin)
7. “I would rather go to jail forever than come off like some wannabe. Some amateur. Some lazy millennial just looking for a shortcut to fame and fortune.” -Anna Delvey (Anna Sorokin)
8. “It’s very different from real life and I’m not talking about a certain standard of living.” -Anna Delvey (Anna Sorokin)
9. “People give people money for all sorts of reasons– guilt and love are two of the biggest.” -Anna Delvey (Anna Sorokin)
10. “I’m not some party girl. I’m trying to build a business.” -Anna Delvey (Anna Sorokin)
11. “Is where I’m born going to get in the way of who I want to be?” -Anna Delvey (Anna Sorokin)
12. “My only mistake was to overestimate people’s ability to handle stress.” -Anna Delvey (Anna Sorokin)
13. “I’m f*ing gifted. Brilliant.” – Anna Delvey (Anna Sorokin)
14. “You have to work hard to get what you want. I’ve always known that” – Anna Delvey (Anna Sorokin)
15. “You know me. Everyone knows me. I’m an icon. A legend.” -Anna Delvey (Anna Sorokin)
16. “Those people in there. They saw me. I was dangerously close, and they saw that. Now the world will know that I am not an idiot. I’m not some dumb socialite. I’m a player.” – Anna Delvey (Anna Sorokin)
17. “I enjoyed the mind games for a while, but once I figured him out, I got bored.” – Anna Delvey (Anna Sorokin)
18. “I’m all about holding onto my equity. Full ownership, total control.” – Anna Delvey (Anna Sorokin)
19. “What? So now you care about me?” – Anna Delvey (Anna Sorokin)
20. “Regular visits. Media visits. You’re here on a regular visit.” – Anna Delvey (Anna Sorokin)
21. “You want compliments? No, you did a good job, it’s just… I guess I thought you were, like, a real journalist.” – Anna Delvey (Anna Sorokin)
22. “I do not have time for this. I do not have time for you!” – Anna Delvey (Anna Sorokin)
23. “VIP is always better.” – Anna Delvey (Anna Sorokin)
24. “Why are you being like this? So dramatic.” – Anna Delvey (Anna Sorokin)
25. “With a media visit, they put us in a private room.” – Anna Delvey (Anna Sorokin)
26. “I’m in prison, but I’m still accessorizing and had it pressed.” – Anna Delvey (Anna Sorokin)
27. “Maybe it will help the both of us going forward if you stop thinking about me like everyone else. Like basic, ya know?” – Anna Delvey (Anna Sorokin)
28. “Starting my own company suited me.” – Anna Delvey (Anna Sorokin)
29. “McCaw is painting a public picture of me as a dumb, shallow, superficial person who’s just after money. I want you to know that’s not me at all.” – Anna Delvey (Anna Sorokin)
30. “It’s very different from real life and I’m not talking about a certain standard of living.” – Anna Delvey (Anna Sorokin)
Inventing Anna | Best Quotes And Sayings | Netflix Series
A compilation of the best quotes from Netflix’s TV series Inventing Anna, delivered by Anna Delvey herself.
The concept of Anna Delvey is simply incredible since it is hard for people to imagine that such a person exists, opening up a world of perspectives that makes for a highly interesting series.
This Netflix show delivers a range of emotions, and Anna Delvey’s quotes are delivered exceptionally well by talented actress Julia Garner, who completely embraces the characteristics of the expert con artist.
Inspired by a true story, this series leaves viewers gripping their seats in anticipation as they are propelled into the highly complex life of Anna Delvey.
Her interactions with others and the words she utters create a highly engaging show that delivers quality from start to finish, encouraging viewers to binge-watch all the episodes in quick succession.
I’m Alice Judy and AnQuotes is a fun hobby for me. We know that everyone loves a great quote and our mission here is simple – to be the best and most interesting quote site in the world! If you have quotes you would like us to cover, please contact us.