J-woww is an American Television personality. Her real name is Jennifer Lynn “Jenni” Farley. She first came to prominence as one of the cast members on the MTV reality series Jersey Shore. During the show she was quite dramatic and full of good one-liners. She was very close with her fellow housemate, Snooki and the two of them had such great on screen chemistry that they got their own spin-off show, Snooki & Jwoww.
J-woww is great on camera and she became a well known presence on other reality/tv shows including: TNA Impact!, Disaster Date and Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars.
Here are some of the funniest, most compelling things she has said. Enjoy!
- “I dont follow trends. I set my own and I go for the extreme.” JWoww
- “I am like a praying mantis, after I have sex with a guy I will rip their heads off.” JWoww
- “Men may be from Mars and women from Venus, but I’m from the Jersey Shore.” JWoww
- “I have a bad habit of playing little emotional games with men. When they date me it’s cool in the beginning, we do our thing in the first month, and then I send them on a rollercoaster ride to hell.” JWoww
- “Tall, completely jacked, steroids, like multiple growth hormones. That’s, like, the type that I’m attracted to.” JWoww
- “I eat junk food, cheesecake, cheese, pizza – but just lower amounts of it.” JWoww
- “I’m an only child. Mostly raised by my father outside of Saratoga, doing martial arts and snowmobiling. I wore sweaters, jeans and sneakers. I was more interested in four-wheeling in the Catskills than doing my hair and makeup at 7 A.M. before school.” JWoww
- “I’m really developing feelings for the kid.” JWoww
- “I graduated from college with a 3.92 GPA with a degree in computer programming and a BFA in fine arts and animation. My first job was painting a mural in the Grimaldis in Queens.” JWoww
- “I have a bad habit of playing little emotional games with men. When they date me it’s cool in the beginning, we do our thing in the first month, and then I send them on a roller coaster ride to hell.”
- “I left the club early because I didn’t want to cheat on my boyfriend, and I felt like eating ham and drinkin’ water. Ham.”
- “We just need the laws to change – it’s 2012,” JWoww said to MTV News. “I want to see my best friend get married, and I want to see everyone in every state be able to get married. It’s their choice. It’s not affecting our lives. So let them be equal. We want them to be able to experience life, and if they want to be miserable and married, let them be miserable and married like us.” JWoww
Jwoww’s best friend on the show was Snooki – be sure to see our Hilarious collection of Snooki Quotes.
Also see our Quotes about Wrestling too!
Video: J-Woww from the Jersey Shore on TNA Wrestling
Okay this is fun and quite hilarious. Millions have watched her debut on wrestling. This is worth a watch, especially if you loved Jersey Shore.
Jwoww on Instagram
She is active on social media, mostly instagram.
You can follow her at www.instagram.com/jwoww
View this post on Instagram
Jwoww has achieved success in life and has matured from her initial appearances on The Jersey Shore. She settled down and was married and has two children. She eventually was divorced in October of 2019. Since then she had a brief relationship with professional wrestler Zack Carpinello. And more recently she has been living a quieter, more private life. Her most recent TV appearance in 2020 was on Celebrity Family Feud. Here is a brief clip where the cast of The Hills competes against the cast of Jersey Shore
I’m Alice Judy and AnQuotes is a fun hobby for me. We know that everyone loves a great quote and our mission here is simple – to be the best and most interesting quote site in the world! If you have quotes you would like us to cover, please contact us.