Who does not know who Scooby-Doo is? If you know Scooby-Doo, you probably love him. He is the silly ‘crime’ solving dog that loves to eat with his friend Shaggy. Scooby-Doo and the gang have been around since 1969. That is a lot of cartoons and movies, featuring this silly Great Dane.
According to Wikipedia; “The first episode of Scooby-Doo, Where Are You! “What a Night for a Knight” debuted on the CBS network Saturday, September 13, 1969. The original voice cast featured Don Messick as Scooby-Doo, Casey Kasem as Shaggy, Frank Welker as Fred, actress Nicole Jaffe as Velma, and Indira Stefanianna as Daphne.” Let’s take a look at some of the most favorite quotes from Scooby-Doo and his friends.
You can buy the most fun Scooby Doo toys and games here.
Scooby Doo Quotes
1. “Ruh-roh–RAGGY!!!” – Scooby-Doo
2. “Rizza Rie!” – Scooby-Doo
3. “Reah! Reirdo like!” – Scooby-Doo
4. “Scooby Doobie Doooo!” – Scooby-Doo
5. “rought ra rindow.” – Scooby-Doo
6. “Well, whaddya know? A ham sandwich. Wouldn’t you know, it needs some mustard.” -Shaggy Rogers
7. “I can already taste those chocolate-covered hot dogs.” -Shaggy Rogers
8. “Jeez, Scrappy, no need to freak out and try killing all of humanity.” -Shaggy Rogers
9. “In a case like this, Shag and Scoob did exactly the right thing. Let’s scram!” -Fred Jones
10. “Zoinks! It’s the creepy coin collector again!” – Shaggy
11. “I never thought about that. I just needed a perfect robot, but don’t worry. I’ll rebuild him and call him, Charlie II.” -Mr. Jenkins
12. “Say, Scooby, kind of a spooky night, huh?” – Shaggy
13. “Well, we saw a very strange character running around out there.” – Fred
14. “Ooh, wow! They sure picked a creepy enough place to read a will.” – Daphne
15. “Would you do it for a Scoobie Snack?” – Daphne16. “It says, “The first is gone, the rest will go unless you leave the island and ROW! ROW! ROW!” Signed the Phantom Shadow.” – Velma
16. “Jinkies!” – Velma
17. “Would you do it for a Scooby Snack?” – Daphne
18. “Scooby-Dooby-Doo!” – Scooby-Doo
19. “Hey, you guys, look, I know I’m just the dude that carries the bags. But it seems to me we all play an important part in this group. I mean, we’re just like a big, delicious banana split. Fred, you’re the big banana. Daphne, you’re the pastrami and bubble gum flavored ice cream, and Velma, you’re the sweet and sour mustard sauce that goes on top.” – Shaggy
20. “Shaggy, sometimes I think you’d rather eat pizza pie than solve a mystery.” -Daphne
21 “No, Scoob. Friends don’t quit.” -Shaggy
22. “Hey yeah, ghosts like chains, and what else? Oh yeah, some ashes from the stove, you know this could be real good? What else do pirates like?” -Shaggy
23. “I have to laugh at myself. Those two chickens tricked us!” – Fred
24. “Watch the pretty coin of gold, and you will do as you are told. You are brave, and that’s a fact. You will do the high wire act.”-Ghost Clown
25. “And I would have gotten away with it, too, if it weren’t for you meddling kids!” -Various Villains
26. “That’s funny. He doesn’t look a day over two thousand to me.” – Shaggy
27. “G-g-g-GHOST!” – Shaggy
28. “Let’s vote on it. Mystery or pizza pie?” – Shaggy
29. “Say, Scooby, kind of a spooky night, huh?” – Shaggy
30. “Come on, let’s get out of here while we still can!” – Fred
31. “Oh, My Hairdo!” – Daphne
32. “Ooh, wow! They sure picked a creepy enough place to read a will.” – Daphne
33. “That’s one fish story no one will believe.” – Velma
34. “Hey, you guys, look, I know I’m just the dude that carries the bags. But it seems to me we all play an important part in this group. I mean, we’re just like a big, delicious banana split. Fred, you’re the big banana. Daphne, you’re the pastrami and bubble gum flavored ice cream, and Velma, you’re the sweet and sour mustard sauce that goes on top.” – Shaggy
35. “Gotcha! You look so much bigger on T.V!” – Scrappy Rex
36. “We discovered the mastermind is Scrappy, who sadly was taken by evil.” – Velma
37. “I’m comin to save ya Scoob ole buddy ole pal!”- Shaggy
38. “I was an only child and was obviously really bored, so I would entertain my parents by imitating cartoon voices like Scooby-Doo, Boo Boo and others.” — Justin Timberlake
39. “I’m probably a monster-of-the-week guy, and that comes back down to my old favorite show, which as a kid was always Scooby-Doo.” — Rhys Darby
Related: Funniest Quotes from Lilo & Stitch
40. “I grew up watching Scooby-Doo and Thelma was my favorite character.” — MyAnna Buring
41. “Negativity is mind pollution!” – Daphne Blake from Be Cool Scooby-Doo! — Hanna-Barbera
42. Shaggy: “Scooby-Doo! Where are you?” Scooby-Doo: “Over here!” — Scooby-Doo, Shaggy, Scooby-Doo, Where Are You!
43. ” I’m so scared! I wish I had a ham sandwich to calm my nerves!” – Shaggy
44. “In a case like this, Shag and Scoob did exactly the right thing. Let’s scram!” – Fred
45. “Like, Scoob and me don’t do castles. Because castles have paintings with eyes that watch you, Suits of Armor you think’s a statue, but there’s a guy inside who follows you every time you turn around.” – Shaggy
Related: See our Yosemite Sam Quotes
Scooby-Doo Mystery Incorporated’s Best Teamwork Moments
How does the amazing team work together to always solve the crime? Watch this clip to learn about it!
Unfortunately, there are people out there who didn’t like Scooby-Doo and the gang of mystery solvers. I didn’t watch it much, but my husband absolutely loves Scooby-Doo. He actually gave our son the nickname “Scoob.” Hundreds of episodes of cartoons are available to watch, along with many movies.
Don’t forget about the unanimated Scooby-Doo movie with real actors! Scooby-Doo is goofy, clumsy, and he loves his food and Scooby snacks. If you need to smile, need something ridiculous to watch to take away a crazy day, then turn you on some Scooby-Doo; it is guaranteed to work, every time. Scooby-Dooby-Do where are you, we got some work to do now.
Also see our Tigger Quotes
Image credit: “LEGO Scooby-Doo 75902” by LegoMyMamma is licensed under CC BY 2.0
I’m Alice Judy and AnQuotes is a fun hobby for me. We know that everyone loves a great quote and our mission here is simple – to be the best and most interesting quote site in the world! If you have quotes you would like us to cover, please contact us.